Guarder M468 Body, KA Troy MRF-CX 12inch, JG HK416 Complete Upper

Shriven

Right, having a bit of a clearout, so without further ado

P1000732.jpg

P1000733.jpg

A Guarder M468 marked metal body. This is discontinued, and comes with a Magpul PTS trigger guard. It has a fire selector, fake bolt catch lever and mag release. The stock tube nub thingummy has been cut down and a notch cut into it to make it easier to get wires in and out and to slide stocks with batteries in them.

P1000735.jpg

Guarder M468 body price: £50 posted and paypalled

Second up, a King Arms Troy MRF-CX 12inch version, complete with outer barrel and front sight. Not much else to say about it really! It has slight filing at the body end as a body I bought appeared to be MARGINALLY longer than every other body :|. This is hidden completely when installed, as it is pressed up against the body.

P1000734.jpg

King Arms Troy MRF-CX 12 inch version price: £55 posted and paypalled

Third up, a complete ( i.e, inner barrel, hop, outer barrel, RIS, upperbody, sights) JG HK416 upper. The body is plastic but the RIS is metal and quite tasty.

JG HK416 Complete Upper price: £40 posted and paypalled

Last few items, a VFC A2 style pistol grip with base plate. Never used, it came straight off my SR15 £6 posted and paypalled

JG HK416 pistol grip, no motor plate ( god knows where that's gone, but I'm fairly certain it's a standard base plate). £4 posted and paypalled

An Element "Tromix Shark" flash hider. One mean looking motherluvver. £3 posted and paypalled

I reserve the right to pull any item from sale at any point up to payment,

Will look at offers, not interested in swaps, only cash.

Paypal is the preferred payment option by a long shot, but will accept cheques if you are willing to wait for them to clear before I post.

Thanks for looking, now buy it all or the puppy gets it.

Archived