Tokyo Marui Glock 18C GBB

Just ordered a TM. So did some reading on it and i didnt order any 50r mags, because if i can recall right, the 50r mags are not that efficient that 25rds in terms of shots on a refill. But also, in CBQ i think 25rds mags would be the to maneuver, if your not planning to build it into a some kind of stock system?

Edited by rogi2k
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sounds great. i also think that 50rds would be better for that kind of build. But i cant seem to find that info on the mags for you, sorry.. it was some kind of forums. Just remember them testing those mags, and they 50rd mags where still good, just you could get more shots out of the 25rd in one fill. :)

As anyone been using this with the 50 round mags ? I'm thinking of turning this into my CQB primary but am wondering how many shots does one gas fill last ??

I've been using my TM G18 as one of my primary guns in CQB and i have a 50 rd mag. Gas efficiency in semi auto per fill is 100rds. but drops to 70rds in full auto per fill.

• 3 weeks later...