*fruitcage*ed up my exam......

McMadkat

...well as you might have gathered I have *fruitcaged* up my mechanical exam. After 30mins I still could not do any of the questions.....the whole thing is ######s.

It was a damn sight harder than any other BSc exam I have taken! It was a shame as if I had not gone into the exam it would not matter....according to my tutor who told me that AFTER the exam....(well during the exam to be precise, I went to his office to tell him the good news) :blink:

Oh, and unit was called: Industrial Plant Principles. More like industrial cráp.

so that is my rant!!!! Ideas for calming me down can be sent on a postcard to the head of exam board.

McMad(very mad)Kat

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, mate. Just imagine the entire exam board, sitting in a field on the potty, surounded by cows, realising that the only thing they have to conclude the affair is the copy of the Beano ® that they've been avidly readin :twisted:

if u can get "special" pictures of them, you could use em for black mail.... *evil laughter*

but i feel your pain though. i've messed up a few modules myself this semester (late assignments and such... heck, because i missed the daylight savings change, i completely missed one of my lab assessments...). i have a feeling i'm going to be resitting a few papers this summer/next year *sighs*....

Archived