m15 delivery system overhaul

tr1gg3r_h4ppy

Hello all!

My m15 had been sitting around for about a year and a half since I last skirmished it, so long story short it's either dropping the bb or sending it skyward. I am way overdue for putting stuff into it so basically I plan on bumping up to an m120 spring.

However I'm a little overwhelmed with my options for barrel and hop-up, (I've been absent from the sport for quite some time, so trying to get myself current with everything is also overwhelming). So a couple questions for the techies.

1. I'm thinking about running an airsoft gi in house 6.01 would the performance increases over a 6.03 madbul would be worth it, also I'm willing to baby it.

2. I'm also thinking about running a madbul ultimate hop up with a systema bucking an element h-nub. Would this combo be something that is quality enough to keep me from wanting bigger upgrades? Also would this combo theoretically work the madbul ultimate hop up?

Thanks,

Trigger.

First try and solve the problem you're experiencing. For one thing, regrease/oil everything gearbox wise then check the state of the hob bucking and the nub. Replace or oil.

As for the upgrades..

Get a Prometheus Neo Strike Chamber with a Systema or a Tokyo Marui bucking and jam either a Shredder's Concave Spacer, Madbull's Fishbone spacer, or Airsoft Pro's 'Stabilizer nub' in there. As for 6.03 Madbull vs 6.01... eh.. me, for one, i'd rather not. Stick with the Madbull.

Archived