Flecktarn Pictures

My flek

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w255/Fin2233/DSCF5780.jpg

Helmet cover (still need the actual helmet, what does everyone use a a substitute for the para helmet?)

Parka

Trousers

Flak vest

TT ammunition vest (would probably swap for a atxs rig) with ma USP in the inner holster ^_^

Still need a grenade pouch, helmet, pistol mag pouches (suggestions please) and of course a G36 :(

No helmet is really similar to the Para helmet, if you want a KSK style look go with a MICH, I have a picture some where, you can see the chap wearing it. Not sure if its as common though. Unless you are doing a standard infantry (in which case you want to get a mehler/IDZ ) you can probably get away without using a helmet, you can use a boonie with woodland, or if you want to use desert flecktarn, a pakol or beanie would be suitable.

Also unless you want to do a "training" loadout, you can get rid of the flakvest. If Jagdraben posts otherwise, ignore him.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying for a while to find a hydration system that will attach to my IDZ vest. The vest was purchased from Flecktarn.uk. I found this which is promising because it comes in fleck, but I'm not sure if the webbing is compatable.

I would appreciate any input/help/suggestions that you fellow fleck users can provide.

Can't you just put the hydration bladder inside the back pocket?

Works for me.

Also, I've got some more pics to add as someone was bright enough to bring a camera last game:

060908138cb2.th.jpg

060908038sz6.th.jpg

*don't point that thing at me!*

060908027xv4.th.jpg

This shows the hydration bladder inside the back pocket of the vest.

Not too uncomfortable with a backpack over either.

More pictures from the same game here:

http://www.ostfoldmilsim.no/photogallery.php?album_id=40

Lots of new guys showed up in flecktarn, which is unusual as it's normally just me and a couple of buddies who use German gear for airsoft.

Can't you just put the hydration bladder inside the back pocket?

Works for me.

*Slaps forehead* I didnt even know there was a back pocket there. :) After seeing the photo you posted I took a look again at my vest and sure enough!!

I thank you good sir. Saved me a bunch of cash.

Edited by Fighting Maus

Bloody Chinese copy everything! Here is their very rare PLA T02 flecktarn uniform. Their brown Fleck is well known as their Tibetan uniform, but for a very brief spell they had a regular Fleck copy but this was replaced last year by the digital pattern. Jacket fits me perfect but trousers are a little on the fat side.

Picture746.jpg

Picture747.jpg

Picture745.jpg

Edited by Spacemonkey

I found a solution to my helmet problem... (###### pic as my camera is nutted)

DSCF5923.jpg

Aka its a parade helmet :) Better than using a PASGT IMO but unfortunately i need some proper helmet straps (suggestions?) as it only has thin leather straps. Heres a slightly better pic (my camera has had it :( ) with my new mehler vest, its a size XL (unfortunately for me) so im going to have to put some more Velcro on it so i can fit it on me right (unless somebody wants to do some sort of exchange)

DSCF5922.jpg

Put all together

Just need me a sling, some grenade pouches and maybe something for the pistol and im done :)

Nice vest. From where did you get it? Also, what's the storage capacity of the mag pouches? They look to be able to fit one each, but I could be wrong. Also, are they any other pouches on it/ is it modular in any way?

Nice vest. From where did you get it? Also, what's the storage capacity of the mag pouches? They look to be able to fit one each, but I could be wrong. Also, are they any other pouches on it/ is it modular in any way?

I got it of ebay (you can get them cheap of ebay.de for pretty cheap). The pockets can fit 2 G36 mags and there is a pack on the back to store your usual gubbings. Modular vise there be 2 of the German style 4 hole attachment.....things ;)

http://www.mehlervariosystem.de/uk/pdf/pdf...ch/S813-758.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
Found this of Fark.com, thought you lot might like to peruse the photographs of germans in afghanistan.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/10/i...h_the_isaf.html

Those are absolutely incredible photos, thanks for the link.

And some pics:

Complete Riflemans Webbing getup:

RandomGear052.jpg

MFH KombatWeste for the SCAR:

RandomGear051.jpg

Yes I know Acht is spelt wrong, I joined the team after the name lol.

RandomGear041.jpg

RandomGear039.jpg

And a KHS thigh holster:

4172006055ue7.jpg

4172006061mf6.jpg

Edited by Altered_Soul