Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question for anyone in the US.

Does anyone have the flak vest and would be willing to make a template of the plates in it for me from cardboard? I'm buying some foam to go in mine as it didn't come with the plates, but I need the exact dimensions so I can cut the foam right to put it in.

• 4 weeks later...

My team has decided to go with flecktarn on Berget... the next berget. And we will probably play as some kind of mercs

EDIT: Its a pic request

A flecktarn uniform with an South African Assault Vest.

Thanks

Edited by Robinio
My team has decided to go with flecktarn on Berget... the next berget. And we will probably play as some kind of mercs

EDIT: Its a pic request

A flecktarn uniform with an South African Assault Vest.

Thanks

Not a great picture but....:

2qs2pfs-1.jpg

That the vest you're talking about?

Edited by billytehbob

They'd say that some special forces was able to use western camo :P

I kinda know the berget crew.

@Billytehbob: Yes, looks nice.

Don't worry, I'll try shooting you first. So they can't blame you for not seeing me as your enemy :P

Edited by Robinio

Nice kit belair. Looks great.

FELDJAGER: is that those "KSK trousers" that cost a decent amount? I can't recall the name off the top of my head...

Seraphim989: somehow I missed the pics of your weekend warrior. Lookin good man. I really really like those mehler vests.

Seeing this thread again makes me want to finish my flecktarn impression. But I have a GBB rifle to tend to.

I also have a question for you guys out there. What is this right here http://www.shop.hassayampasurplus.com/prod...p;productId=942 It says its Belgian and its a web set, but it looks almost reversable. One side has bright flecktarn and the inside looks like regular flecktarn.... It kinda looks like its flipped inside out. Anyone else have any thoughts on it? Because I think I'm going to pick it up.

Edited by Ion