• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MOLLE mountable? If so, Blackhawk SERPAs, G-Code and Safariland holsters all have compatible accessories available for purchase that'll allow you to mount your sidearm to a MOLLE rig. Depends on your budget really.

There's plenty of cordura 'universal' holsters out there that are MOLLE mounted and cheap, but they'll just lose your GBB mags and that's no fun.

Thanks for the info. There are SERPAs and Safariland holsters available (the real thing and replicas). I even have one of those generic cordura holsters that can be mounted on a MOLLE type vest. Price aside, between Blackhawk and Safariland, which is chosen the most?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. There are SERPAs and Safariland holsters available (the real thing and replicas). I even have one of those generic cordura holsters that can be mounted on a MOLLE type vest. Price aside, between Blackhawk and Safariland, which is chosen the most?

i would say blackhawk but thats based on alot of pictures rather than just german ones i dont know how accurate you want to be Edited by bladerunner
  • 1 month later...