Flecktarn Pictures

does the pouch get in the way oh and what vest is that?

I assume you mean the dump pouch in which case no. Unless its full, but if it were I'd be out of ammo at which point I'm less bothered about that and more interested in getting somewhere safe to reload :D

The vest is this one but I got it new on ebay for £100. Its my most expensive bit of gear but its definitely worth it IMO.

Molto-Mario: My fleck is from that site and its excellent quality. Slight fading but all the stitching is intact and very sturdy. They were all "issue new" which is I assume equivalent to grade one. Personally I don't think the boonie was worth having but that's more personal tastes than anything else. Apparently the KSK gear is worth the price but I don't have any personal experience with it.

Hope that helps :)

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you mean the dump pouch in which case no. Unless its full, but if it were I'd be out of ammo at which point I'm less bothered about that and more interested in getting somewhere safe to reload :D

The vest is this one but I got it new on ebay for £100. Its my most expensive bit of gear but its definitely worth it IMO.

Molto-Mario: My fleck is from that site and its excellent quality. Slight fading but all the stitching is intact and very sturdy. They were all "issue new" which is I assume equivalent to grade one. Personally I don't think the boonie was worth having but that's more personal tastes than anything else. Apparently the KSK gear is worth the price but I don't have any personal experience with it.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the help...I was also wondering where I should buy a Flecktarn vest...I dont mind spending the cash but flecktarn.co.uks vest prices are awful high...is there any other places you would recomend for vest/plate carriers..thanks again!

-Mario

• 4 weeks later...

Me- in the team loadout- Winter, so K-pot and real Kevlar armour (toasty!)

Flecktarn1.jpg

Me again- Summer, less the pot and vest for reduction of sweaty armpit syndrome

WannabeFlecktarn.jpg

Apologies for the G33....No, actually, no apologies for the G33- it's much nicer to heft than the G3 and I prefer the handling to the G36. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where to get a decent Tropentarn uni in the states, I found Flecktarn.co.uk and thecombatstore.co.uk, but I don't think I want to deal with shipping to Texas.

I found the stuff from Ehobby Asia, but not sure of the quality.