Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you know that your camouflage pattern is called "Wüstentarn" (desert pattern) and Flecktarn is the green Version.

I knew it had a different designation, wasn't sure of that actual wording. But 90% of this forum, and I'd imagine the airsoft community as a whole, just refer to it as desert flecktarn for simplicity.

Do you know that your camouflage pattern is called "Wüstentarn" (desert pattern) and Flecktarn is the green Version.

Techically M84 is a flecktarn, the Russian Flectar-d,Japan's Type II Camouflage, and the polish urban flecktarn are a also variations of the basic Bunderswehr flecktarn. and all the variations of these types of camouflage are variations of Flecktarns so why not the Wüstentarn i reckon as its a variation it should be allowed seeming it dose look so close anyways.

Edited by Panzer-Puffin

My flek

DSCF5780.jpg

Helmet cover (still need the actual helmet, what does everyone use a a substitute for the para helmet?)

Parka

Trousers

Flak vest

TT ammunition vest (would probably swap for a atxs rig) with ma USP in the inner holster ^_^

Still need a grenade pouch, helmet, pistol mag pouches (suggestions please) and of course a G36 :(

My flek

Helmet cover (still need the actual helmet, what does everyone use a a substitute for the para helmet?)

if your after the para helmet go for the mich 2000 copy as it has a big chin guard, if you want the standard helmet go a pasgt copy. german helmets are slightly bigger than amercan pasgts but with a cover on it does the job

Edited by Capt Barsteward