Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone use the Flecktarn motorcycle... jumpsuit? It's a 2-piece thing, but it has zippers at the top of the pants and the bottom of the jacket, and they zip together. It also has some pads on it that look like they might work as kneepads and elbow pads, although I wouldn't know without trying it on. How does it look with actual gear on top of it?

Also, is there anything wrong with Sturm-Miltec made stuff? That is most of what my surplus shop carries, and most of the other ones I have found around here don't carry fleck.

I looked for someplace that wasn't a picture thread, but the only one was for BW loadouts, which this isn't really about.

Also, is there anything wrong with Sturm-Miltec made stuff? That is most of what my surplus shop carries, and most of the other ones I have found around here don't carry fleck.

I would stay away from Mil-tec stuff, they are rather bad quality most of the time - I found the cheap price is not really worth it. Have a look if they don't carry the "MFH" Brand, which is alot better.

Fallen

• 2 weeks later...

no i dont wear glasses, its a two hole balaclava :rolleyes: and p226 may get swapped out for a USP.

anyone have suggestions for a good combat shirt for plate carrier use? also, anyone know what brand this shirt is? http://flecktarn.co.uk/flccs6na.html

1001002i.jpg

1001004c.jpg

Edited by FELDJAGER

@Feldjaeger:

Combat Shirt: Kampfbluse PzKr. Can be ordered by Scharrer, but I don't know wether they send in the USA.

The one from flecktarn.co.uk should be the Köhler Einsatzfeldbluse.

I would replace the platecarrier with one from Lindnerhoftaktik.

@Panzergraf:

I don't like this Stock and the Dump Pouch.