Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys have a question and this seems an ideal place to get your attention

Trying to put together a kit that looks that part but isnt super details, need to look right from 10m away basically

Is this LBE still legit for a modernish(2000 onward) Fernspäher kit? Not looking to wear an armor carrier, doesnt lend well to running up and down hills when its hot+humid so looking to get the most basic but legit looking kit.

tragesatz_bw.jpg

Still only have a G3 right now but G36K to come soon.

If there is a more modernized version of kit can someone fill me in.

Was looking to add that(or whatever is more appropriate) to a KSK Smock and Trousers, i have found what i assume to be the real version on ebay and Tacgear is either one of them better? Do the smocks work for having layering underneath come winter?

Also where can boonies be found, we have nil stateside and i need one for a planetary sized head(62)

If anyone can redirect me to examples of Fernspaher(ish) impressions that would be epic

Edited by Azulsky
Hmm maybe you mean something else but these are Fernspäher (Pic)

Wearing LH-Rigs, KMWs, ect.

Okay i see but my issue is the only rig i can get my hands on reasonably on this side of the pond is that one i posted a picture of. I dont even have a remote idea of where to begin to track down the more advanced stuff(nor do i know if my wallet needs to know the price). If they are less than $100 than that would be fine but i don't think that is possible.

Like i said not going for super accurate more of an inspired kit to use at games, not one to ###### out on the internet.

The biggest PITA is the uniforms and finding a real boonie, i dont want to have to order all the way from the UK/EU just to get a Bulle knockoff.

stateside, other than ebay, is gunna be tough man. your best bet is probably ASMC.de. Although some items work out cheaper if you order from Flecktarn.co.uk *cough* ksk pants *cough* :)

If your not completely commited to the webbing i would recommend a tacgear chest rig maybe? they look the part (although an lindnerhof or atxs would probably be more appropriate) and are within your $100 budget for a rig

http://www.asmc.de/en/Military-Equipment/T...ckdesert-p.html

Edited by FELDJAGER

Hmmm....

For the ATXS chest rig the Arktis one looks just like it and they still make fleck pattern stuff.

Where could i buy the most currently used vests like the "LH" and "KMW" you mentioned -Bo-?

Just trying to keep my options all open, could theoretically refit my od molle vest with fleck pouches from combatkit

I guess my biggest priority needs to be finding a size 62(US 8) Boonie or other appropriate headgear

If you wanna build up an Fallschirmspezialzug-Outfit you could use an ATXS-Rig for about 120€.

Do you any shops that sells these? I emailed atxs but never got a responce, cheers.

edit

Azulsky, even if you aren't going for an impression per say, you could get a TT mav and chuck whatever pouches and you'd have a pretty good up to date rig.

Edited by Skarclaw

Bo, you seem pretty knowledgeable,

Do you know anything about this vest?

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/fltav7ux.html

I've been wanting an alternative for my IdZ kampfmitteltrageweste for some time now, something that can be used for "lighter" setups with just the G36 and a backpack, leaving my IdZ for heavier setups with my MG3, so I don't have to re-organize the pouches between games to get it optimized for both.

It doesn't look quite like the other KSK vests I've seen (a German player had a newer model at Berget 7; really nice) but as it's available as used it is a lot cheaper.

So basically, is it any good?

And where can I get a SEM-52 pouch that fits the velcro/snap button attachment points?

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/fltav7ux.html Frohwein/Multidesign KSK-Vest. I think you got a Multidesign IdZ-Vest. I would buy a Heim KSK Vest, but it's much more expensive.

But I think the linked vest is good enough for Airsoft. And nice price ;-)

http://www.multi-design.de/shop/product_in...-Tarndruck.html

Edited by -Bo-
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn...

Anyway, it seems like Flecktarn is pretty good there, I know there is still a lot of lighter tans though, but lets say a combo of Flecktarn top and Tropentarn trousers would probably work fantastically there. Now I wish I had money to spare on more camo <_<