ACM China Clone of the KSC Long Magazine for Glocks

I know better, but I had to go and order 18 of these magazines.

I got them very inexpensively. I randomly picked up one and they are mediocre at best.

QC - What Quality Control? Files and Sharpies is how we will do QC!

The picture says it all, cast marks, poorly machine/cast components.

4864149660_a53db524aa_z.jpg

Which one is the KSC?

The "Right" one.

4864149582_2311495fdb_z.jpg

Which one is the KSC?

The "Right" one.

4864149480_772a39cded_z.jpg

Which one is the KSC?

The "Right" one.

Negative Issues with the China Clone KSC Glock long mag:

Seam lines - Magazine were cast quickly and poorly. There is no finishing other then the anodizing and a sharpie ink on parts they had to file after the anodizing.

Poor Seals - Base plate leaked on the one I picked up, a minor hiss from the base plate seal. Water test showed a one bubble in ~2.5 second count.

Feed spring is to long - Which prevents one from locking the follower down to load the bb's. You have to manually hold the follower down as you load the bb's.

No o-ring on the fill valve - This is really not an issue with me...but some people maybe venting gas as they try and fill this mag with propane adapters.

The base cap is made of a cheaper more brittle plastic.

Magazine cool down - It will not empty the entire magazine with consistent velocity. Last 10 shots are weak and velocity is down.

Positives about the Clone magazine:

It's cheap at 3/5 the price shipped of a KSC magazine.

It fits in all the KSC Glocks.

There you have it in a nutshell.

Any questions or things you want me to inspect on the magazine?

I've received one of these mags this morning (another two on the way) and mine leaked from the off, the pins in the base plate had not been put in properly and didn't go through to the holes on one side of the mag, little bit of work later and I got the pins out and fitted back in properly and it holds gas fine without having to do anything to the seal itself.

My mag looks fine quality wise though, no better or worse than stock KWA/KSC mags for the main body of it although the feed lip does feel flimsy so I won't be suprised it that does eventually go and the base plate doesn't slide as smoothly, also this mag locks into my G19 better than any of my KWA mags and would seem to sit slightly higher so hopefully a better seal against the loading nozzle.

Overall though worth the money I'd say for what little basic fix was needed, especially since KWA/KSC mags have really shot up in price since I last had to buy any...

• 2 weeks later...