Invicta Airsoft's Rype Village

Shriven

Once upon a time, after some considerable time of building relations with the MOD and using their smaller training areas, a company called CAGE were allowed access to a small FIBUA village..

That company has come and gone, and Invicta Airsoft ( www.invictaairsoft.co.uk) has risen in it's place, and have continued building those good relations. Today, several Invicta staff went for a walk about in a hitherto completely unknown FIBUA village: Rype Village

130, two story, full size buildings to fight in and around.

Now, this SOUNDS all well and good, but the internet demands pics. Or tits. I can't provide tits, so pics it is

963682392_FRfQ2-L.jpg

963687081_XnmJL-L.jpg

963678822_dkGLX-L.jpg

963693604_YMCNB-L.jpg

963690711_RCUG8-L.jpg

Handful more here at Oldmick's Smugmug account

Unknown yet, the company started up about..oooh, 4 days ago? Still getting our dates, but the chaps behind the scenes are very switched on and are worryingly buddy buddy with the MOD bods we deal with... all the better for us!

We're all very experienced in airsoft, I've worked in airsoft in one capacity or another for 5 years now, so not to worry on that front

Yeah I cry every time I see sites like this pop-up in England, at least Long Island is finally getting a good CQB site but nothing like this, even with all the creepy abandoned mental institutions we have just laying about. Enjoy it.

Strike Force?

I always get jealous when I see all these amazing sites pop up in GB. From the Mall, to the underground Missile Silo, to now this.

-_-

Strike Force?

I always get jealous when I see all these amazing sites pop up in GB. From the Mall, to the underground Missile Silo, to now this.

-_-

The UK actually has 3-4 ministry of defence FIBUA sites open to airsofters, but this is the first time this one ever has been open to ANYONE other than MOD personnel, and add to that the scale ( I have a paper map in front of me, but unsure if I'm allowed to distribute it just yet... plus it's in greyscale), making it truly special :)

EDIT: Don't forget the old forts, castles, underground bunker complexes ( think there's 3 of those kicking around the UK airsoft scene), hospitals...

:D You can criticize the UK for a lot of things, but not for it's airsoft sites!

The UK actually has 3-4 ministry of defence FIBUA sites open to airsofters, but this is the first time this one ever has been open to ANYONE other than MOD personnel, and add to that the scale ( I have a paper map in front of me, but unsure if I'm allowed to distribute it just yet... plus it's in greyscale), making it truly special :)

EDIT: Don't forget the old forts, castles, underground bunker complexes ( think there's 3 of those kicking around the UK airsoft scene), hospitals...

:D You can criticize the UK for a lot of things, but not for it's airsoft sites!

I GET IT mad.gif

tongue.gif

:( I'd bloody love to invite you, but the invites have gone to already pre-security checked individuals ( all our FIBUA sites are classified/restricted and every person on them has to be security checked, which takes two weeks)

Archived