Hi, Michele here

cavallin

Hello everyone,

I took part in my first game of airsoft in july, when my boyfriend introduced me. I wasn't sure whether i'd like it or not, but i loved it so went to another game the same week. I felt really lucky to be all kitted out with his stuff so i didn't feel or look like an obvious beginner!

I think my favourite bits so far have been crawling around on the forest floor, customising a mask and being stealthy and shooting a guy and he had no idea where it came from biggrin.gif. I really enjoyed the variety of games we played. I'll probably only go along when we meet up though so won't be very often!

is there anyone on here from the south east who plays near Hailsham/Heathfield?

thanks for passing by,

Michele

Welcome, what gun did you use?

Heh, see that's the main issue here - quite frankly i have no idea - i'll direct you to CKinnerley for all that, he dressed me up...I'm too much of a newbie to pay attention to these things, but i'm learning :)

And thanks everyone else for the welcomes

I think my favourite bits so far have been crawling around on the forest floor, customising a mask and being stealthy and shooting a guy and he had no idea where it came from biggrin.gif.

Heh, that's the kind of gaming my wife likes too, They say women make excellent snipers as they tend to stay cooler under pressure. :)

Heh, that's the kind of gaming my wife likes too, They say women make excellent snipers as they tend to stay cooler under pressure. :)

They also have a knack for aiming at the soft spots..

BE warned taking other halves to airsoft games! first game i took my better half to she shot my best friend in the throat from 20m with my KWC Sigma 40F..

Be warned taking other halves to airsoft games! first game i took my better half to she shot my best friend in the throat from 20m with my KWC Sigma 40F..

Mine friendly-fire'd a mate of mine in the back of the head. Bloody liability I tell you :P.

Thankfully, not all men (or in this case women) are created equal.

We've been to 2 games together now, and admittedly a TM p226 mag went missing but that was a crud ACM holster at fault; however no friendly fire incidents to report. In fact I think I had a couple of occasions of blue on blue where michele didn't, so just goes to show.

Heh, what about the magwell that i broke, and the funny time i fell over?

I also shot a dead man in the goggles, but you weren't there then...ooops. i think it helps being forgiven when you're a woman though - it has its advantages!!

They also have a knack for aiming at the soft spots..

BE warned taking other halves to airsoft games! first game i took my better half to she shot my best friend in the throat from 20m with my KWC Sigma 40F..

Well in my experience it was more like the other way around! I ended up somehow getting shot in the bum a fair few times!! Maybe it's just a nice big target biggrin.gif

Welcome to the community!

You should check out a group called N.A.G , National Airsoft Girls on Facebook, they are a fantastic group of girls who Airsoft!

There are more lady 'softers than you'd think...

Anyway, welcome to Arnies!

Jim

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the community!

You should check out a group called N.A.G , National Airsoft Girls on Facebook, they are a fantastic group of girls who Airsoft!

There are more lady 'softers than you'd think...

Anyway, welcome to Arnies!

Jim

Thanks Jim :) and welcome Michelle.

Im based in the S.E also..in Kent but play all over the place.

Yes any girls you know point them our way please http://www.nationalairsoftgirls.com

NAG public group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353314400251&ref=ts

NAG female members section :

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38888906903&ref=ts

trying to get the girls out there networking , were mainly up at longmoor once a month atm and also have a game this weekend at the mall

xx

Chrissy

NAG TL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived