Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (US)

If you've experienced a good seller / buyer on these forums, post here to let everyone know.

Cheers ;)

In response to the above: Long Haired Hippy was also an excellent business partner. Well spoken and polite, looking forward to another transaction some time in the future.

Recently completed a transaction with The Stormhammer, and I recieved my goods today. Communication was excellent, and the deal went through smoothly and quickly. My only issue was the packaging of the gun. it was simply placed in a rather large box with no padding whatsoever. God only knows how much the thing bounced around during shipping.

Recently completed a transaction with The Stormhammer, and I recieved my goods today. Communication was excellent, and the deal went through smoothly and quickly.  My only issue was the packaging of the gun.  it was simply placed in a rather large box with no padding whatsoever.  God only knows how much the thing bounced around during shipping.

-cries with joy- they like me, they really like me! yeah, sorry about the packing thing. i had no money to buy packing materials, and there was absolutly nothing on-hand in my dorm room.

in my experience so far, Long Haired Hippy and hsohn have both been very good business partners. i received the goods from both of them on-time and in perfect condition (apart from the front sight missing on hippy's glock. shame shame shame....) also, ZenmastaT goes in my good book, as i completed a transaction with him for a friend. polite, understanding, and punctual, even as my friend was being dodgy about whether or not he would be buying.

Scizz...he bought my MP5K PDW, my KWC Python and accesories. He was great..he made all of his promised payments and will continue to keep me updated on my equipments status. He replied to my emails very promptly. Cheers and thanx Scizz!

-EnZo-

Yep, Same to you, every item was just as described, he even threw in a hardcase for my pistols for free! great seller, very prompt. Thanks a bunch enzo!

ShadowFox is an excellent trader. Sent goods in a timely fashion and all was in excellent order. Was in constant communication as well - would definitely recommend.

Redhawk is the BEST seller I've ever had. Goods appears to be in excellent condition as advertized, and super fast delivery (overnight). Very professional packaging! Now, I just need to go test fire my new toy. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.