Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redhawk is the BEST seller I've ever had.  Goods appears to be in excellent condition as advertized, and super fast delivery (overnight).  Very professional packaging!  Now, I just need to go test fire my new toy. :)

Thanks, Shao. Great doing business with you and would welcome any future transactions. Was serious about buying, paid very quickly and did not filibuster.

Just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Foxtrot for an EXCELLENT transaction. Went smoothly and had no problems whatsoever. The glock18c I purchaced from him was EXACTLY how he described it. He took excellent care of this gun, and would HIGHLY recommend anyone to do business with him.

Easy to get a hold of, and if hes not on AIM, or not available, he definately gets back to you ASAP.

This is the post that I contacted him from:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showtopic=9371

Thanks again!

-Derek

Two very good traders I have to give a note two:

Late2Wake - Excellent in contact, patient with the fact that I am at school and do not have the guns in my dorm to ship out next day. (Fact I would get expelled from there would be that matter.) I did not ask for payment till day of shipping though, which is my normal way of doing. I would gladly do business with him again, and would recomend him to anyone else.

AustinWolv - Probably one of the best (if not the best) guy I've ever done business with before. Firstly we met a year or two ago, and I sold him my RPK, Thumbs up to that, it worked out very well there. Secondly he repaired my Asahi M60e3 DX for me, which is a very pricey gun, and not some thing I would hand out to just any one for the better part of a month. He keeps you up to date, and in contact all the time. I would Highly Highly recomend him to any one for any business at all.

Both of those two are very good traders, I hope to do business with them again, and defiently just keep in touch to see how things are going. Both have taught me alot about the guns I've sold, and airsoft in general.

Cheers

Fox

• 2 weeks later...

Lexcruiser is a top class individual, constant communication and entirely prompt and fast shipment. Also willing to come to an agreement with me, very amiable guy. Would definitely recommend.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but the rep system seems to have disappeared on me. This is another post about Redhawk and how great and awesome and cool he is. Responds lightning fast ships faster than I've ever been able to and the package arrives like it was brand new straight out of Hong Kong, always a day before I expect it to.

I have literally never had a more pleasant buying experience than I have had dealing with this guy, and I've been involved in at least 70 transactions in the last two years.

Lexcruiser is possibly the best person I have ever dealt with in any type of transaction. He is quick, friendly and helpful. He responds like lightning and updates a guy every step of the way. Oh...and did I mention his things? They're perfect!!! He has awesome stuff that he takes care of. He is a tremendous class act and I hope I can continue to deal with him. I bought his M11 and liked it so much that I bought his MP5 because I knew it would be perfect...and it was! Excellent trader!!!!!!!

Sorry to post twice in a row, but the rep system seems to have disappeared on me. This is another post about Redhawk and how great and awesome and cool he is. Responds lightning fast ships faster than I've ever been able to and the package arrives like it was brand new straight out of Hong Kong, always a day before I expect it to.

I have literally never had a more pleasant buying experience than I have had dealing with this guy, and I've been involved in at least 70 transactions in the last two years.

Thanks very much for your business, Zen. The fact that we live pretty close to each other contributed to the quick shipping. ;) You're always easy and quick to deal with; pays very quickly and every transaction is always smooth. It's kind of nice that you seem to buy everything I throw at you! ;) Isn't it interesting that we both live in the most liberal cities in the US and yet we both like guns?

Also like to mention Lacessit is an excellent buyer. Smooth transaction, not a problem.

Thanks Redhawk, I was meaning to get over here and drop a line about our transaction.

Was very quick, even with a small delay on part due to trouble with paypal. Shipping was very fast. I'll be watching for items you're selling.

Thanks again,

Daniel

Archived