Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently completed a transaction with The Stormhammer, and I recieved my goods today. Communication was excellent, and the deal went through smoothly and quickly. My only issue was the packaging of the gun. it was simply placed in a rather large box with no padding whatsoever. God only knows how much the thing bounced around during shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Recently completed a transaction with The Stormhammer, and I recieved my goods today. Communication was excellent, and the deal went through smoothly and quickly.  My only issue was the packaging of the gun.  it was simply placed in a rather large box with no padding whatsoever.  God only knows how much the thing bounced around during shipping.

-cries with joy- they like me, they really like me! yeah, sorry about the packing thing. i had no money to buy packing materials, and there was absolutly nothing on-hand in my dorm room.

in my experience so far, Long Haired Hippy and hsohn have both been very good business partners. i received the goods from both of them on-time and in perfect condition (apart from the front sight missing on hippy's glock. shame shame shame....) also, ZenmastaT goes in my good book, as i completed a transaction with him for a friend. polite, understanding, and punctual, even as my friend was being dodgy about whether or not he would be buying.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived