Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

Zarda999

So, I'm not really sure about labeling him as a "good" trader, maybe just a slow one.

I traded my M203 and G19 for some real soft armor in an EI PC.

Comm setting up the deal was pretty good, all the way up to him receiving my 203 and G19. After that he said the PC was on the way (but no tracking) and then dropped off the face of the earth. I received my package a little over two weeks later, much later than the promised "1 to 4 days". After the first week, I sent a polite PM asking about the status of the package, no reply. I sent multiple such PMs throughout the week, with similar lack of responses (while his profile showed he had visited the board in the same day). I was starting to figure out how I was going to either get my items back or contact his parents when the package finally arrived. Everything was just as he said it was. The only problem was the slow shipping and lack of communication after trading.

I would probably buy from him again if he had something I really wanted for a good deal, and use paypal, but I can't recommend him as a trader.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Binarypunisher:

Great guy, really solid and good communications, as well as always willing to help out in some way or another.

Sold a Magpul grip to him, quick and fast payment. Would recommend to anyone who seeks his service or does business with him.

Gigueand

Awesome seller. Got a great deal on an ICS with extras. Excellent communication throughout the entire process, all the way to a followup after delivery. Better than most retailers! Would definitely buy from again in a heartbeat.

kilo_64

As a seller. Recently purchased a practically new TAG Spartan II plate carrier from him. Not only did he offer a ridiculously good price, he shipped USPS Priority the morning after I Paypal'd him, and it arrived at my doorstep the following Monday. Great communication over all, giving me detailed responses to questions even after I paid him.

M0ldyM!LK

I just bought an M4 package and Aimpoint off of him last week.

M0ldy is a great guy to deal with, who patiently and rapidly answers inquiries about the items he is selling.

Fast shipping, Great service - highly recommend ;)

-Shin

Right back at you!

It was a good, thorough, and professional experience trading with luvs2shoot, buy his stuff!

slu

Phoenix

Silas5150

Azmodia

Unit318

Are all great buyers. Paid asap, very communicative (always good when a person communicates with one another), and very understanding.

rfisherjr

He's a great seller! He has his own shop too. Basically he won't ship items that are broken or do not work (great! keep up the rep) and will refund your money back even after you paid for an item. I paid for an item, the last one he had was not working, so he offered me a cheaper price on another version of it. But I didn't like that version so he refunded me back and told me he will restock in a few weeks and I can get it then.

Agent Hunk - Got a Surefire weapon light off him dirt cheap! Shipped very quickly, arrived very quickly too. Everything was just as expected, great communication too. A+

fiddlesticks4220 - Bought a PMAG off him, great price (brand new PMAG too), shipped quickly, very pleased. A+

• 2 weeks later...

Archived