• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just Unboxed the Custom JP rifle Allizard from KWA sent me via USPS priority. cant express how well the transaction went both in communication, and delivery. 1 day shipping from cali to wa, he communicated when he was sending it, and tracking # and updated me with any changes in the plan. All in all, a better experience then ive received from almost every online store.

Even though the rifle was sold "as is" and the listing was about a year old, he went the extra mile and found the rare and impossible to find rails that go with the JP kit that were stashed somewhere in the (im sure expansive) warehouse. That effort alone saved me 100 bucks, from having to order direct from JP.....

Thanks Allizard!

-Mica Altman

Team Leader O.A.C./T.A.C.

www.tacomaairsoft.com

www.olympicairsoft.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The PLA -

Bought an m203 from him. It showed up safe and sound and exactly as described. Also, he was super patient and was willing to wait over a week for me to get paid so I could send the money. Long story short, great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived