Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Rapier, It was an excellent sale. Payment was prompt, and he made sure to send me a PM when he recieved it. He is also great to talk to!

I know this one is a little *cough* very old (february), but ndfirespider is an AWESOME trader as well. Well packaged goods, fast shipping (with tracking #

s) and excellent communication. We Still talk on IM today. I highly reccomend ndfirespider!

Thank you Rapier, It was an excellent sale.  Payment was prompt, and he made sure to send me a PM when he recieved my items.  He is also great to talk to!

I know this one is a little *cough* very old (february), but ndfirespider is an AWESOME trader as well.  Well packaged goods, fast shipping (with tracking #

s) and excellent communication.  We Still talk on IM today.  I highly reccomend ndfirespider!

Ledpocket...

Great guy...Unbelievably easy to work with. I would not hesitate to deal with again...and from the looks of it...I will. Thanks again for the stuff and kind words. Led makes this part of airsofting easy and fun! Thanks!

Hannibal

Archived