Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airsoft Atlanta is A+ for me. They ship all orders out within 24 hours and have a FLAT fee of $4.95 for US ground shipping. Even better for me is that I live a few hours from them so I receive all packages within 48 hours of ordering them - for less than 5 bucks!!

As per usual...Ledpocket...has well exceeded my expectations on how a deal should go down.  He has consistently gone above and beyond to make each dealing with him one of the finest.  Truly, a great guy and trader!

Hannibal

and the mutual admiration society lives on...another perfect trade with hanibalsmith77. No doubt we will deal again.

thegunrunner...

Treated me right and proved to be a great trader on these forums.  Thanks for the gearbox and your honesty and integrity.  I would definitely deal with him again.  Thanks!

Hannibal

Hannibal is a great buyer, easy to deal with and friendly. Dealing with him was a good experience.

Buttons is an awesome trader. He recomended me a faster, and cheaper shipping service which was nice. It came within 2 days like he said.

Nice gun, but its gonna take lots of work to repair to origional status (the front section of the barrel is missing.But It doesnt matter.)

Archived