Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUTTONS: Awsome shipping, patient, and friendly.

I would trust him with 100 dollars and beyond.

SOCOM99: Trade went extremely smooth, we shipped on the same day. The product came as promised, and was packaged very well.

Two great people to deal with on arnies.

trdsupragt - He bought my Wilson Combat way back in Sep of '05. Transaction went smooth...highly recommended. He's also made a heckuva showpiece from the Wilson that you can see in the 1911 pic forum.

neubine -Bought a couple of accessories from him. There wasn't much back and forth communication but the package arrived so quickly that there didn't need to be. Seems to be very professional.

jnande4176 - Apparently had a couple of raw deals in the past so was a bit paranoid when buying my G23 but it's understandable. Hopefully his trust was renewed with our trade. He's a good guy and his payment was received very promptly.

Magnus is an awesome seller! His product (KJW G23) was exactly as advertised. He was extremely helpful and honest seller. He even shipped the next day. Overall, awesome seller. I hope all my future sellers are exactly like Magnus, thats how good he was. Honestly.

J Anderson

Archived