Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (US)

hitlery is a great seller we talked back and forth for a month and he test fired the gun before he sold it to me and it broke so he bought the part and installed it free of charge

best seller ever

I recently had dealings with DancingCheddar and Fauxprophet, both shipped items promptly.

Also sold a gun to dirty mao, his payment was prompt, hope he enjoys the gun.

CrazyAirsofter! Got a GB tech distraction device style gas charger from him. Transaction went smoothly. Thanks! :) Believe it or not, this guy still has a 0-post count, but he's good seller.

HannibalSmith77 is an excellent seller. He responded to my "WTB" ad with just what I was looking for. Inclusion of all original packaging/materials was a big plus. Fast and secure shipping too.

I rate this as a perfect transaction.

Remington...

It was a perfect transaction on both sides. He is a great person to deal with and made the entire transaction quick and smooth. He is a great asset to the forums! Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Hannibal

Foxtrot is an excellent-rate seller. Very professional and considerate to your needs. Took really good care of the package I requested, boxed well and padded to ensure safe handling and shipping. I'll buy again from him, and you would too.

If I had the money I'd be buying the MEU that he was selling. thanks P!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.