Good Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

Planeman

Bought a stock and 2 mags from him, good price, good communication, shipped quickly.

Leejinwen

Bought a battery from him, again good price and good communication, and he shipped very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

squeakyL.....fantastic trader, even though our schedules were different (tag for a week), I ended up getting the stuff on the day he said it, amazingly.

I just haven't heard back from him on his end of things, so I'm still a little nervous....I hope he's as happy as I am with our trade...

Redscare,

I purchased an M4-style speedloader off of him. He shipped the item promptly and it arrived intact. The box, however, was not fully sealed and was held together by two rubber bands. The item on the inside, however, was wrapped in bubble-wrap.

Unfortunately, the speedloader broke immediately. The plastic piece that connects the return spring to the plunger snapped off. Now the return spring no longer functions to push the plunger back out of the magazine body. It still loads, but it will not automatically return the plunger.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed, but it's only fair to say that the mechanism breaking was a result of the device's poor design and not the fault of Redscare.

Update to my above post (sorry, it won't let me edit).

Redscare gave me a partial refund for the broken speedloader. This was something that he did not have to do as the fact that the device broke was really a result of the poor design.

I wish more sellers were as considerate as Redscare.

Recommended as a seller.

Archived