Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (US)

superhobo was an excellent seller who was more than willing to provide me with many pictures of the item he was selling. he shipped quickly and always answered my PMs. Thank you

thegunrunner - bought a JAC AR18 from him.

Very precise description and clear photos were provided. Gave me plenty of alternatives with regard to postage (I'm in the UK).

Package was well padded and export forms filled out to my requirements.

Excellent!

thegunrunner

Bought a CA CQBR with a Guarder body installed off of him, it came just as described (pretty much awesome :P ), great guy. Would definitely do business with again.

GaMeFrEAK1018 is a great trader. I entered in a trade with him for my GBB MP5k for his Hi-Capa. Communication was great, no bullshi* what-so-ever. He shipped the gun safely and securely. Item was as described. I will deal with him again. Thanks Gamefreak!

Just got my goodies from Chris North today. Second time I've done business with him, and like the first time, I am very satisfied. He ships fast, keeps in touch, and has accurate item descriptions. Highly recommended.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.