Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (US)

'nother one:

ezgil

Buy his stuffs!

Another positive for ezgil; he must have put my stuff in the mail moments after I paid for it.

Inkblot - was fantastic to deal with, straight to the point, answered all my question and was very professional. I would trade and wouldn't worry about shipping first with this guy.

both these guys are great sellers, shipped fast and total pleasure to deal with.

judgeman

stickyittoyou

binarypunisher: Awesome seller, offered his services when he saw one of my posts in the radio/comms thread. Manufactured and sold me a new custom made PTT to my preferred specs. No BS, friendly guy worthy of anyone's business.

r.ocelot

I bought a TAD Jacket off of him - everything came as stated and arrived quickly (3 days).

He is a great guy and very patient; I would definitely do business with him again :D

-Shin

scooberoo:

Amazingly bought a lot of my stuff from me, great guy, good communications, and very understandable person. Would definately recommend to anyone buying or selling to him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.