Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (US)

UrPeaceKeeper

Great seller, picked up a G&p woc m16 from him. Communication was fast and he fixed one of the bolt carrier guides for me. Rifle arrived and is awesome.

Leon Kennedy - Polite buyer, pays quickly.

TerranCmdr - Polite buyer, pays quickly

Both of these forums members are awesome buyers to sell to. Do not hesitate to deal with them in the future.

Mr Foxhound

I recently (within the last 2 weeks) had purchased a TM 1911 with Kimber Warrior Kit and MP7 Package (2 Separate transactions).

Everything went smoothly and all items came exactly as stated with fast shipping. Great seller, would buy from again

-Shin

Just Unboxed the Custom JP rifle Allizard from KWA sent me via USPS priority. cant express how well the transaction went both in communication, and delivery. 1 day shipping from cali to wa, he communicated when he was sending it, and tracking # and updated me with any changes in the plan. All in all, a better experience then ive received from almost every online store.

Even though the rifle was sold "as is" and the listing was about a year old, he went the extra mile and found the rare and impossible to find rails that go with the JP kit that were stashed somewhere in the (im sure expansive) warehouse. That effort alone saved me 100 bucks, from having to order direct from JP.....

Thanks Allizard!

-Mica Altman

Team Leader O.A.C./T.A.C.

www.tacomaairsoft.com

www.olympicairsoft.com

Bought WAAAAAY too much stuff recently. Here are some great sellers:

Extraordinaire (I think I bought about 75% of what he has been selling :blink: )

Gumball

kojak

Gigueand

gilla409

Buy their stuffs!

luvs2shoot: great seller. Shipped me a custom built TM MEU all the way from the US to Europe. Would do again!

The PLA -

Bought an m203 from him. It showed up safe and sound and exactly as described. Also, he was super patient and was willing to wait over a week for me to get paid so I could send the money. Long story short, great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

the roob - I bought an item from him and the communication and shipping all went flawlessly. Later, I found out there was a problem with the item, but he offered a solution that was extremely generous of him. All in all a very great, fair, and reliable seller.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.