WE M14 Gas Blowback Rifle

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick update: already finished the V2 body of the mag. It's not perfect but should work.   Today I made the GHK style valve body but the inner hole got overbore because of the chips rubbing. Will tr

Just a quick heads up. Luke Branch, the WE-Tech sales rep replied to a comment on their Facebook page saying he has a working prototype of the Co2 mag on his desk.   Given WE's recent release of th

Can we finally have a real review? Thanks

The trigger group is a little loose without the action being in the stock anyway, although, when the two parts of the trigger group no longer stay together, it's really hard, sometimes impossible to drop the hammer.

I say this because I have the RA-Tech trigger box that is one piece and it totally fixes this problem. You trigger pin might be lose or coming out too, which can make the trigger hard to pull, but if you want a smooth, consistent, and positive trigger pull, you going to have to replace the two part trigger box with the one piece one.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt AEG op rods would fit on an M14, much less be able to handle the stress.

As for the trigger problem, I fixed it with duct tape. Just put a double layer of duct tape between the trigger pin and the inside of the stock, works like a charm. Thanks for the help everybody.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure about others, but on mine the nozzle guides, the bar that connects the bolt and charging handle, the bolt catch, and the bolt cover broke through normal usage. I'd say don't buy one of these things unless you're prepared to spend a lot of time and a decent amount of $ getting it tuned properly. I've seen it done, but it does take some dedication.

Edited by steaktipz

Eh the M14 is easy to get tuned, tightbore, nineball hop rubber and your practically away laughing, the only other things i would get would be the RA tech trigger unit shell, the operating rod to bolt carrier bar (can;t remember part name at the moment), and the RA tech trigger pin. Just make sure you keep her lubed up properly with silicone grease on the parts where metal move past metal and you should be fine.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone had any experience with the Angry Gun 6.03 500mm barrel for this gun? Also is the PDI or Nineball bucking better? Right now I'm using a nineball but I just recently put a PDI bucking in one of my 5-7s and it shoots pretty straight so I'm wondering if this could provide the same effect. Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...