Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

grant pantling is a seller, and was very rude to me, calling me a scammer right off the bat. i sent him a nice little pm asking if he would be comfortable selling to a new member to arnies. he said yes, and then proceeded immediatly to threatening to sew me if i was a scammer. i found this to be rude, and uncalled for, since i had stated that i was very seriouse about wanting to buy the gun from him. i asked him to explain. and he said he had been scammed before and sewed them.

well since i found this a bit to strange, i decided not to buy the gun from him, and told him that in as nice of a way as possible. i even wished him luck finding a buyer. seeing as how we never got around to talking figures and shipping, i didn't think this would be such a big deal. he then insisted i was a scammer, and was rude, and very sarcastic to me yet again. if a scammer is someone who doesnt' want to buy a gun from a very rude person, than i guess i am a scammer. i would say this guy is totally not worth the time buying from him. i was trying to be a gentleman about the whole thing, and he insisted on being rude, so he pushed me to post this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

n00b3r, well known and well respected on the boards. Perhaps this is simply miscommunication, or rather no communication at all. I've sent him several (read: three PM's) regarding the situation and have received no reply or response.

We did a business deal and it went rather smoothly, my 1911 for his Strider HAK and a Spyderco Sharpmaker. He did not have the Sharpmaker in hand and was actually waiting on it in the mail, I trusted him enough to send it to me when he received it. He was also interested in a barrel and chamber that I had, and he said he would pay me as soon as he received it and made sure it was exactly what he wanted...

He soon received the 1911, and I received the HAK.

I was satisfied with the HAK and he was satisfied with the 1911. Although he did not want the barrel and chamber. I told him that he could send me the barrel and chamber alongside the Sharpmaker when he receives it.

Weeks pass, and eventually months...

He tells me that he never received the Sharpmaker and that instead he would simply pay me cash, $60.00 to be exact. I agreed...

Now he has claimed to send me a Money-Order as well as my barrel and chamber. It has been months since the original transaction and I still have not received anything... Hopefully, n00b3r will stroll across this and quickly fix his mistakes.

Andrew Burrows, aka AndrewMp5k, aka kstnflp

Paid him $100 via USPS money order on 9/22 for two MadBull grenades and a titebore barrel. Despite numerous emails between now and then, I have not recieved this merchandise. Two weeks ago I emailed him requesting a refund and no refund has come either. I am initiating a fraud complaint via USPS.

This is very unfortunate, I went to great lengths to resolve this via other channels and before I agreed to the deal I researched his rep around the forums, I don't know what the problem is but I can't just throw away $100.

If anybody knows Andrew and can help him resolve this, please do. I'd hate to see him get into trouble with the law.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I traded FederalAirsoft1 my G&G UMP for his ICS M4. When he sent it out, he told me about how the lower reciever had something wrong with it, so he replaced it and told me it was fine. When I recieved the gun, it was externally it very bad shape. The paint was worn and scratched on the surface of the body, and there was RUST on the D-Ring area, as well as near the front sight. I didn't have a problem with this, but had to wait another 4 days since he forgot to ship me my magazine. When I got the magazine, it too was externally in very bad shape, paint was almost non-existant and it very very bad shape. Again, I did nothing about this, and tried to shoot the gun. The gun would make the shooting sound, but nothing would actually shoot. I contated Federal about this, and he told me to open it up, and I did. When I did,the tapplet plate came out in pieces, and he agreed to replace this. When the tapplet plate came in, it was very very flimsy, but me and my friend put it in anyways. It was impossible to get the two halves of the reciever back together, and required a lot of force to get them to close. After we got it closed, we fired one shot, and we heard the tapplet plate snap. No surprise, when we first got the tapplet plate, I already stated that it was VERY flimsy and weak. All in all, we decided to trade back. We both agreed to ship the guns back the SAME day: Blade3000

Re:Problems, Dec 18 2006, 05:56 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

Regular Poster

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,820

Tomorrow sounds good.

Thanks

Craig

I know that the gun was running fine and unless someone has tampered with it I will have running 15 minutes after it arrives here.

People who have never seen a two peice gear box think that sparks from the trigger are significant. It makes for a good story if your complaining. However in a closed gear box there is sparking at the trigger, you just can't see it as its closed, however its going.The sparks are suppossed to be there when you run the gun opened.

Long story short return it to me and I will return your gun and life goes on, end of drama.

Thanks

Craig

You have a problem with a gun I traded you. I am prepared to return your gun in the exact condition you sent it to me. You on the other hand are going to send me back a gun that was running when it left here and is now broken. I am not arguing with you and I am not giving you a hard time. I did not intentionally break your toy and I have tried to be helpful in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Craig

I had my friend put in the tapplet plate, and right when we pulled the trigger, the tip of it snapped off it again. The plate you sent me is so flimsy and weak. Also, the lower (The part you told me you replaced) had sparks flying out of it. I am totally disappointed at how bad the condition is. I would like for you to either fix the gun, paying for shipping both ways, or just sent back our guns.

Well, the gun shoots (makes the sounds and all) but it doesn't actually shoot the bb's. The lower gearbox condition was horrible, as too was the shim job. I don't know what to tell you, as I have done nothing wrong to this gun.

When do we sent them back?

Notice it says "When do WE send them back?" and he replies " Tomorrow sounds good"

So, my Sister ships it out the next day (Tuesday) for me. I luckily had gotten another trade deal for my G&G UMP so I told Federal to ship it to him instead to save me money and time, and he agreed after I sent him all the contact information. About 1-2 days later, I ask Federal if he sent out the gun, and he replies that he will NOT send out the gun until he recieves his ICS back, which ###### me off especially since we previously agreed to send them back the same day. I negative rep him for this, and Federal gets very bad, and stops all contact with me, not replying to my PM's (After I told him to quit harassing me with PM's, but then he replies that he will not respond, regardless of the matter). He blocks all my AIM accounts, and also blocks the AIM account of the guy I was doing the trade deal with. I finally got back in contact with Federal TODAY, 16 days later (I sent out Dec.18 of 2006). He says he has gotten the gun, but says that I will have to pay for the foregrips since I tried to respray them, but I did not get to finish them since we agreed to send it back. I do NOT agree to this, as he should be paying me for all this hassle. I agree to respray and finish the foregrips, but he just blocks me again. As for now, I do not know if he will send my G&G UMP back, or what.

If anybody wants copies of the PM's or my latest AIM conversation with Federal, please let me know. I've contacted Shao14 and Gene about this, but haven't recieved much help. Can somebody please contact Federal for me and see what the current situation on this deal is? His username here on Arnies is Blade3000, and his AIM is FederalAirsoft1.

I know Blade3000 has amazing rep, so I know it will be hard for people to side with me. I don't care about anything else, I just want him to send the G&G UMP to my trader, and all will be good.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

Not saying LtDeathSauce is a bad trader, but it's been almost 3 weeks until he received my end of the bargain. Because of the Christmas season he said he would be shipping on the 28th or 29th of December. On the 30th he sent me a PM stating that he had shipped on the 29th, via UPS, but hadn't gotten a tracking number yet. He also said that since he lives on an Island, the gun probably wouldn't be on it's way until the new year. It was then another week until he logged on to Arnies, but still I didn't get a tracking number. My end of the deal was not fully functional, but didn't need a whole lot to get running (basic reshim/lube job.). He seemed very nice about it, and I asked if he wanted to send the gun back but he politely refused. I still didn't have a tracking number then. This was 4 or 5 days ago at least (can't exactly remember) and he still didn't give me a tracking number. It's now the 13th and I still haven't gotten in contact with him, nor has the gun arrived! It's been about 2 weeks since the gun was "supposedly" shipped, but still nothing.

Not trying to blow this out of proportion, I think he will come through in the end but here's just a little reminder.

I'll have this post deleted or edited if/when this trade comes through.

Not saying he's a bad trader but Topslop isn't a very proffessional one. I sold him a once used Guarder Modular Vest for $50. I got the money order 3 days after the transaction which was cashed at Walmart. I was very busy at the time and explained to him on the phone in detail my situation. I assured him the vest would be going out. He agreed. Only a couple days after the conversation, he proceeded to file a "Problems" thread on the boards. He quickly closed it after he recived the vest and now has it up as "never used" on the FS list for $90 - almost twice what he paid me. Topslop is just some kid out to get things for cheap and make a fortune, it shouldn't be tolerated. I have made many successful transactions on Arnies as well as NEASG, I hate to see these things happen, but they do. This guy should be avoided.

- TSM

• 2 weeks later...

The Professional is a scammer.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...7entry1204007

I picked up the vest and holster here. Paid with paypal. He gave me ###### excuses for a month. Me like a sucker waited past the 1 month limit to contest the charges.

Paid him back in September. Never received anything.

His name is Spencer Jones and his email is snakej32@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

r.ocelot has completely ignored all emails and PM's. It's obvious that he's aware that he's ripped me off, and thinks ignoring me will make the problem go away. Unfortunately for him... it will not. Business deals with him are usually positive, and for the most part this one was... but hes still owes me $100.00. I wouldn't do business with him again.

• 1 month later...

Bad Seller- Matt Chatham

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showuser=6610

Goes by Chatham and Ronin

I paid for an AIMS lower on March 21st 2007, got a reply back on the 23rd saying he was gonna ship it out on monday the 26th. So far he wont respond to my emails, pm's, I even added him to my AIM and he blocks me from seeing him online. I got other poeple that have him added also that say he is online. I call him he dont answer. Just over all bad trader. Please be warned. He used to be a good guy but not no more.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=99812

Some of you may have seen this before it was closed by Crazy Harry for whatever reason :(

Well here is the conclusion (I guess <_< ) MFiller or Mike Filler stated in the PayPal dispute I opened on the $125 dollar paymet I made for the TM 1911 that he would refund the money immediately and apologized profusely. That was April 4.....

He did send a refund.

.20 cents........

Then PayPal CLOSED the dispute!....

This is possibly the worst type of Internet fraud- This individual advertised an item (TM 1911 w/ upgrades) for sale on Arnies Airsoft, accepted immediate payment from me on February 27th for the gun, and not only NEVER SHIPPED the product, he scammed me on the refund!!!

This means that Mr. Filler accepted and spent my money with absolutely no intention of ever completing the transaction.

This is blatant theft and fraud and is punishable.

-G

• 3 weeks later...

Just a follow up to let anyone who cares know, (MFiller if he actually stops by to read this or else his apparent only friend in life)

I have received the perp's information from PayPal as they have not been able to effect a refund from him- They are pursuing legal action i.e. contacting local authorities (This is mail fraud BTW, a Federal offense and they don't seem to see as much humor in this as I do :unsure: )

I wanted simply to contact his legal guardians, or parents, (the Contra Costa County Sheriff's office would not tell me which one it was, I guess I understand that-) I just wanted to contact them to try and work this out, (let them know what Jr. was up to and all) but I have 'been advised' that this is really out of my hands as this is now a 'official' criminal case or whatever...yikes :blink:

They also told me that even if young Mr Filler remedied this his folks are still going to get a visit from the friendly local FBI..... :o

Oh well, I guess what goes around comes around...........

Oh, why am I posting this in public you ask? well, I kind of feel bad because to hear the officer I spoke to discuss the situation you would think he had robbed a bank or something- I told him that I was just trying to make sure I got my $100+ bucks back and he was using the 'incarceration' word.... :unsure: I honestly don't know if that was for my benefit or what, I told him I didnt want to see anyone get into 'real trouble' or anything, thats when he started the whole 'It's really out of our hands now, "this is an official case that the 'bureau' will pursue at this point"

Mike- just send the money dude- I have no control of this at this point, but I surely don't want to see anything major happen to you and if I can tell them I have been paid then maybe....unless they have already made contact with you :(

-G

Just a follow up to let anyone who cares know, (MFiller if he actually stops by to read this or else his apparent only friend in life)

I have received the perp's information from PayPal as they have not been able to effect a refund from him- They are pursuing legal action i.e. contacting local authorities (This is mail fraud BTW, a Federal offense and they don't seem to see as much humor in this as I do  :unsure: )

I wanted simply to contact his legal guardians, or parents, (the Contra Costa County Sheriff's office would not tell me which one it was, I guess I understand that-) I just wanted to contact them to try and work this out, (let them know what Jr. was up to and all) but I have 'been advised' that this is really out of my hands as this is now a 'official' criminal case or whatever...yikes  :blink:

They also told me that even if young Mr Filler remedied this his folks are still going to get a visit from the friendly local FBI..... :o

Oh well, I guess what goes around comes around...........

Oh, why am I posting this in public you ask? well, I kind of feel bad because to hear the officer I spoke to discuss the situation you would think he had robbed a bank or something- I told him that I was just trying to make sure I got my $100+ bucks back and he was using the 'incarceration' word.... :unsure:  I honestly don't know if that was for my benefit or what, I told him I didnt want to see anyone get into 'real trouble' or anything, thats when he started the whole 'It's really out of our hands now, "this is an official case that the 'bureau' will pursue at this point"

Mike- just send the money dude- I have no control of this at this point, but I surely don't want to see anything major happen to you and if I can tell them I have been paid then maybe....unless they have already made contact with you  :(

-G

Dude he tried to scam you I hope he does get in trouble man cause thast just low.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's my story. I paid for a KJW 229 and 2 cans of gas (as advertised) on the 16 of April. As soon as I had paid, he posted on the forums saying the 229 was shipped. Au contrare, mes amis. After many e-mails back and forth, it came to be 3 weeks later and he still hadn't shipped it. I told him that if I didn't get the gun by a month after I paid for it (which is a ridiculous amount of time) that I would just get a refund. Well I finally got the gun in the mail yesterday. But guess what? No gas. He advertised as including 2 cans of green gas, but none were included. I e-mailed him back saying I would just like a refund of $15 for the price of the gas. No response so far...

Anyway, just dealing with this guy was a hassle, and it seems like it took a lot of convincing just to get him to ship me the gun I paid for. I would advise against buying from this person. His name is Toquikforsilver

• 3 weeks later...

caveman745 is scammer from Kalamazoo Michigan. He had a posting up for a Maruzen type U micro uzi like from the last week of March, but the listing was deleted.

I paid this guy $65 for it and he got the money 3 days after I sent it. He sent me an e-mail that he is going to send the gun on april 19 but up to now I still haven't received it yet. I was sending him e-mails but he does not respond at all. A member of Airsoftretreat has also been ripped off by this guy, so I asked him about it. He told me that caveman745 sold him a kwa m11 ingram for $120 with 3 mags, but apparently he didn't receive it either. He also told me that another member e-mailed him about this guy who was also offering him the same gun. So that makes us 3 guys who he tried to or actually scammed.

His real name is GRANT MEREDITH from Kalamazoo Michigan. He has an ebay account with username caveman745, his other username is caveman.

I posted his scammin activites on michigan airsoft and after a few houers of being posted he sent me an e-mail saying:

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:59:59 +0000

Subject: Hey

Alright, first off I want to apologize for the trouble I have caused you.

I would like to offer you a compensation for the UZI and your money. Allow

me to send you an Upgraded metal M9 gbb. It is heavyweight and shoots

roughly 300fps. Its easily on par with any KWA gun you might find out there

today.

I bought a Micro Uzi and he's trying to send me a knock off m9 from china? And it's not even a KWA??? An m9 is nowhere near a micro uzi. I don't know where this guy gets his stupid ideas to compensate for his scams.

After not agreeing with his stupid deal I e-mailed him again:

On 5/17/07,hardcoreboy wrote:

e-mail me when you send the money, so we can get this over with.

remember though, no later than saturday.

and he replies:

I have the MO, but it may not arrive Saturday even if I were to send it out

right now. You might just have to wait until Monday for it to arrive.

After waiting Monday of last week I again sent him an e-mail:

On 5/22/07, hardcoreboy wrote:

It's Tuesday and I still don't have my money.

Are you gonna make me wait again for this?

He replies:

Oh, sorry. I mailed it out today. It should be there no later then Saturday. And thats if post is late.

After waiting for another week, I finally had it.

Filed a report to the Michigan State police and talked to an officer there.

The officer asked for the info about the deal and I gave him everything including addresses and phone numbers.

If you guys want to see how many guys this kid has ripped off, check this link:

http://miairsoft.proboards70.com/index.cgi...41271934&page=1

...and that's not including people who sent me e-mails about them being scammed too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

be leary of drewlawson. said he would buy my vest. said he would send money order. two weeks, no money order. contacted buyer many times and via message tracker i know that he read my messages but never replied to aq single one of them. seemed like a nice guy, but just be leary if you do a sale with him. thanks!

Archived