Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

thats fine but the issue was he never responded to any of my PM's for 2 weeks. and he read them all. his initial PM was do you take money orders i said yes. he said ok whats your address ill send it. so, what was i supposed to think, huh? you tell me.

if he didnt want the vest. fine. but communication was zero.

i specifically stated it was a proud weesatch replica. he knew what it was, he said he wanted it and now this. so i think my statement about him was very clear, precise, and i even said he seemed like a nice guy so just be leary. there was no bashing or any mean statement made. someone needs to grow up and be a man for his actions.

i dont see one single problem with telling people to be cautious. ive never dealt with him before so how was i to know.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I'm here to complain about dhunt2299. He is a nice guy and all, patient and helps alot with everything, but I paid 550 for a s-system sniper and recieved half broken parts.

This is what he advertises

There are 2 flaws to this pristine gun:

- The silencer has some scratches near the tip.

- The flip up front sight is missing.

I recieved numerous parts where either it is old, or broken.

For instance, the body is broken and the barrel is old beyond belief or overused.

I don't understand how I paid for a pristine gun.

But, I am not complaining about the fact that he gave me bad parts, (Since this might be just a mistake) but rather that he has not replied for the the last 3-5 questions.

This post will be removed if he can explain himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't Edit, thought I will continue.

He also mentions his pristine gun in good condition, but rather half the parts are worn out. *gear teeth worn etc.

Also the battery doesnt even FIT, as in it has a weird connector?

I have no idea what I paid for.

• 1 month later...

Centra Spike

I feel bad doing this, but what can I say he sold me a gun that came broken. I got a box in the mail with an mp7 flash hider sticking through it, and sure enough the gun didn't work. I opened the box and it looked like he literally through the gun in there, the mags, and the batteries and boxed it up. Some padding was in there (ripped up newspaper) but there is no way someone in the right mind would think this was good enough to be shipped.

He agreed to a full refund which is great, but he still has my money and he's been offline for over a week and I'm getting really worried.

edit: another thing was he shipped out the mp7 over a week late when he told me "will ship tomorrow" and he didn't communicate with me until a week later I asked him if he had shipped it. I have a feeling if I never PMed him he woulda never shipped it.

This is a fair warning, I know he's had some sucessful transfers with people, but in this case he is sure a "bad trader"

bullet_magnet: Completely ripped me off in a trade. I traded him a custom M4 which was in wonderful condition, and he traded me an M14 that was complete rubbish. The gun was promised to be in great condition, but such was not the case.

His offers to "make things right" barely began to cover the difference in value, and now he has just vanished off of Arnies.

Serves me right for having faith in humanity.

• 2 weeks later...

petwhookie

This is one person you do not want to send your money. The way he conducts business is disgraceful.

I waited two weeks after paying him, and when I didn't get anything, I PMd him. He told me on two seperate occasions that it was either 'shipped' or 'would be there in no time'. Almost a month gone by now, and I have nothing to show. He still claims that he shipped it... doesn't know what address he sent it to, but it was shipped.

He says the lack of communication was because of 'internet problems', but somehow he managed to check his myspace every day. Even then, the internet is no reason why you can get your *albatross* in a car and take the thing to the PO or UPS store.

Totally unacceptable. He will never get another cent from me. If you care to read the whole story, its in the 'problems with sales' thread.

I really wish that the rep system was still in use. It can really save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

"The professionals" isn't very professional at all..

Committed to purchase not one, but two items, then disappears without a trace. I pmed him multiple times but to no avail, so now two weeks later here I am stuck re-listing two items.

Several other forums ban members who commit to purchase something then back out or completely ignore the seller. Arnies should have that rule too IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Aznriptide859 is building an M4 for me and needed a spare motor plate so he bought a CA one from Colonel Pup for $15. I was hoping for the plate to arrive before I had to head off for college as it was the only piece missing from my project gun that took an entire summer to build. It's been almost a month an a half now since Aznriptide paid for the motor plate on my behalf and I sent numerous e-mails and pms to his Arnies, ASR, and E-mail accounts that he has simply ignored. He apparantly sent two motor plates to Aznriptide, both which were mysteriously lost in the mail, go figure. He has actually had a sales thread locked here because people were not recieving their items, negative feedback on ASR classifieds and this is not his first appearance on the problems with sales online thread or the bad sellers thread.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...11480&st=20

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...c=100453&hl

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=36631.0

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/...action=readfeed

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...;hl=colonel+pup

I have given him chances to explain the situation to me, and he has ignored me all my messages, so I can only assume that I, along with Aznriptide, have been scammed. Do not do business with him.

ghost_x3 I would not trade with this person again no matter what the trade was. He has a problem with nearly everyone he trades with. He is a liar and posts edited conversations and quite frankly is extremely childish. Even when he gets what he wants he is not satisfied stay away from him or lose your shirt.

Thanks

glock21

Colonel Pup is a person I won't do business with again. After sending payment of an item, we agreed upon a separate deal for parts that I would buy from him with another, separate payment. He changed the terms of the deal several times while holding my money, and finally sent out the part I bought along with the second item well over a month after receiving my money.

Another one I have now is aznriptide859, or Kaili Zhang. Received my end of the a trade in the first few days of September, and only now, two months later, did I receive payment (originally we were to trade, but after receiving my gun he broker his, so I requested monetary compensation or a returned gun. He agreed to the first). He said he was very busy with school, but seeing as I am a full time student with a full time job and still get things shipped and mailed on time, I have no sympathy.

I hate to be doing this but I am leaving a scammer warning for Tuner Guy.

To make a long story short I sent him funds on August 22 for a $200+ custom build. He then preceded to drop off the planet for 6 weeks till I tracked him down (had to find his e-mail address for myself). He wrote once and told me to expect my gun the next week. That is the last I have heard from him and that was well over a month ago.

I know that he has had successful transactions with some members of this forum. I trusted him because I thought that he had a good reputation and he came highly recommended by forum upstanding forum members. Anyway what I'm saying is, deal with him at your own risk (if you can find him that is).

To conclude, I am very disappointed that a supposedly upstanding forum member would defraud me and then disappear. I am out over $200 which is a lot for a High School student who doesn't have time to work in the winter. Not a happy ending.

Sad to do this, but Michael Ju sold me some gear and I never heard word from him after I sent the payment. I wound up opening a claim on Paypal, I hope I get my money back.

He did the same thing to me, he has no funds in paypal, so a refund is hopeless. my claim is over and he hasnt even responded to it, but took all the funds out.

he is a horrible human being, don't deal with this guy ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a refund from Tanakas.

Sent him a paypal on the 9th of November and did not hear from him after the 14th or so.

He was sitting on my money but he said he had "family fatalities" I did not buy him since he was still active on his local forum so his family problems did not distress him enough from participating in his own forum. I would never deal with the guy again.

He did the same thing to me, he has no funds in paypal, so a refund is hopeless. my claim is over and he hasnt even responded to it, but took all the funds out.

he is a horrible human being, don't deal with this guy ever.

good news, after several months paypal decides to give me my refund, yay

• 3 weeks later...
Fathammer-

I purchased an M14 scope mount from FatHammer and it came missing a piece so it doesn't fit on my gun. When asked about it he would not provide the piece or give me a refund.

Gee, I'm sorry that you bought an "Unknown brand scope mount" for $15, $6.90 of which was spent on shipping and insurance, and it didn't come with the piece that wasn't even in the picture. I'm also sorry that I don't have said piece in my posession, because I obviously would have sent it your way if I did.

Thanks for asking for a refund on a purchase where I was clearly shafted. Also, thanks for being unecessarily hostile.

7) Unknown Brand M14 Scope Mount - $12: No information about this one.

Bit was not pictured and it wasn't labeled complete or incomplete, as stated he had no description

Seems like the item was sold as is and you should have taken the responsiblity as a buyer to ask about the item you were about to spend your money on.

Fathammer has refunded me(with compensation even) as recently as a month ago and even asked beforehand if he could refund me when he could not find a part of my order I paid, rather than telling me to wait until he found it like others would have. Before that I bought a Playstation2 he was selling for the price of $60, one of his friends wanted one of the games last minute and he refunded me over 10% of the total price I paid(A game Which I didn't want in the first place and had stated such) I have never had any qualms with him.

Be as polite and considerate as possible(Don't overdoing it) so that no matter what end of the issue your on the other party will be more like to respond and willing work things out. Hostility will only annoy the other party and is like to get you nothing resolved.

You have also expressed feelings that Fathammer is "no longer worth your time" via PM when he is trying to work things out with you. This is a bad example of yourself as a trader or potential buyer willwizard.

With Regards and apologies,

-Dale

Anteater I'm not sure whether you saw the entire conversation between me and Fathammer or if he just showed you the last pm I sent him where I was indeed annoyed after he turned hostile towards me when I asked him about the part. In all my PM's I was as "polite and considerate as possible" until he offered the "$0.39 that's in [his] Paypal account" as compensation. Do you call that professional behavior? Also I did not say that Fathammer as a person was not worth my time, I said that it was not worth my time to pursue the matter when obviously he did not have the part and I would have to look elsewhere. Please make sure you have all the facts before calling me a bad trader.

To Fathammer- I'm going to accept the fact that I bought the mount as is and I can't blame you for not knowing about the part so let's just drop the whole matter okay? I just assumed when I saw the ad for an M14 scope mount, I would recieve an item that I could use right out of the box. I should have looked closer at the description. But just for the record, my hostility was only in response to your sarcasm ($0.39).

Archived