Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reporting that smokin13337 (Wilson Li in Brooklyn, NY; Paypal email: NUtlessMUfasa312@yahoo.com) took my gun and never paid me.

I was selling a WA M92 GBB pistol for $105 and he inquired about buying it. He sent me only $104.75 through Paypal and said he owed me 25¢ but didn't know why. I told him it was only a quarter and that I would let it go. I shipped him the gun the following day after receiving his payment. Two days later Paypal notified me that his payment was being reversed and they were investigating him. I asked him what was going on and he told me some cock and bull story about problems with his previous Paypal transaction. He said he would try to solve the matter and send me the money.

Two weeks go by before Paypal reversed his payment and closed the case in his favor, which meant I was out $104.75. I told him he must send me a money order ASAP, but he kept giving me the run-around and stupid excuses like his post office closes early and he didn't have the time. That's a lot of bull.

It has been a little more than a month now and I still don't have his payment. He has my gun, and I wouldn't be surprised if he broke it already.

I hate to say bad things about people but i have a couple of complaints about sellers

onesidedsquare...I sent my payment on DECEMBER 12th 2007. He did receive my payment on december 27th. It was for a CA RIS M203 Long Type for $90 shipped. It was a good deal so i sent my payment. Since the 27th i have gotten no information regarding the item that supposed to be shipped to me. the last time he logged on was DECEMBER 26th 2007. It has been about 10 days since my last conversation with him. I did not know if he has a good reputation or not as he did not register as a good/bad seller. It may be a bit premature but i did report him to the IC3. For a person he does seem "out of town" quite a bit yet does not have the common courtesy to ship an item that only takes 20 minutes. I hope he gets nailed... :angry::angry::angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Blarney

Ben Strauss from Ohio

Agreed to sell a used G&P Acog for $100 + shipping and deliver it on the 19th when he was able to paint it black. Money was sent out the 17th and seller acknowledged that he will send it out as soon as he received the payment. On the 20th I was sent the message that he hasnt received your payment so I sold it to a guy for $140. I of course was extremely unsatisfied with the message and sent a response, but he proceeded to first tell me he hadnt received a message that i sent the payment out (only to later on acknowledge that i did sent him a message) and used the excuse the seller had "preference" over his buyers...which would be true..if the buyer had not already wasted his own valuable time, energy, and money to accomodate the agreed wishes of the seller. I have never encountered such a disappointing transaction till this and will NOT do business with again

Traded a CA G36K frontset / Barrel to "postman" (Kyle Post) on this forum as he approached me to trade for his CA G36C frontset (Not barrel or flash hider).

We agree'd the 17th to ship the items the next day.

I shipped on the 18th of January using UPS w/ tracking number.

By the 25th I had not received the item and I contacted him online. He told me his house had been flooded and he was having family problems. I told him that was acceptable and not to worry about it but to ship it out asap as we did make a deal, he promised he would ship it the next day.

Saturday (26th) came and he told me that he had shipped it and would get the tracking number the next day for me. It has been five days since he said he shipped it and 13 since I shipped out the item. He has not been online since but still checks this forum under the handle postman.

~Cancel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Made a trade with THE CLEANER on here he got my item used it for a week. sent me the item he was trading. now wants his item back because he broke the item i traded him. the nerve of some people he has threatened me with scamming. I can assure all I have never scamed anyone ever. I have emails from him for our intire conversation about this trade to prove I did nothing but trade him a working item that he liked and accepted in the trade then broke.

Doom

• 4 weeks later...

Alright the guy i traded with was on airsoftretreat, and since they cleared all there stuff im not sure his screen name, his real name is Donald Washington i think, Anyway

He had an TM MP5 that looked great!

I pmed him and he gave me detail he said that the gun was 330 fps upgraded by a pro and the gun was only a not used only once and was treated "very very well" while in its original box

I offered my G&G UMG which was bout a week old and i told him, the hop up does not work but ive upgraded the barrel with a systema mp5 barrel and that would compensite the lack of hop up and its shooting around 350 fps

my offer:

UMG

Tight Barrel

Extra Magazine

His offer:

mp5

5 low caps

I sent him the gun a week late cause i was injured and told him id be a week late(i was shipping first since it was my first trade)

After sending it he asked for a tracking number I told hi

m i misplaced it and just ship it when it gets there, and it should be there in 2 - 3 days.After a week a kept contacting him with no response! When i found the tracking number i sent it and he then sent me his tracking number(which i thought was odd cause he had the gun of some time now and he didnt send out the mp5)

When the mp5 got here i was so happy that i didnt get scam, cause it was my first trade, i removed the foregrip and i see that dean connectors are installed

I PM'ed him saying "Why didnt you tell me the mp5 had dean connectors on it i dont have a dean battery!"

He told me hes sorry and hed send out a dean to stock connector

He did i got it in a week After installing it i put a batter and the mp5 only got bout 10yards before dropping...

I was pretty ###### but i thought maybe battery so i charged it for 5 hours and tried again same results.

I then noticed that the outter barrel was cracked and the main body had several small cracks also!

Upon opening the gearbox the anti reversal latch was broken all the gears and a few teeth missing and a very bad shim job!

No pro did this i email him(donald_w29@yahoo.com)

Telling him the mp5 he gave me was junk and i was very unhappy

he emailed me back saying it was his brothers mp5 and he dont know what he did with it

i reply then why did u trade it stated it was in good condition?!?!

He never e mailed me back

I e mailed him few more times with no reply

I still have that mp5 and its just there on my rack to take up space

donald_w29@yahoo.com

BAD TRADER!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hairy Potter AKA Unknown [aka has troll account]

His real name is Danny

This guy is a scam!!!

I traded him my VFC Wood grips for 2 AK Magazines, I got one then he said the other got stolen from him...

Then he got it back and said it didn't work... This was a month ago. Last week I said order a new mag and ship it to me.

Then on monday of this week he said he was sick and would pay me voia paypal for the magazine. he hasn't paid me and keeps giving my BS amwsers.

I ahve contacted him many times on the phone and internet and he fails to comply. I ain't gunna let this guy scam me. BUYERS BEWARE he is a scam artist! He has scammed other people I read about too on here...

Not pleased.

• 1 month later...

Blade3000 also goes by glock21 and name is Craig Lassiter of federal airsoft

Asked several times for an update on items I had purchased only 10days ago multiple times with my PMs ignored even though he was online. I sent an email and got my first reply from him since payment 'if you could tell me what "items" you purchased I could tell you.' I answered and did not receive another reply.

I had no communication and that is not acceptable, I requested if the items had not yet been mailed that either the items be sent by tuesday with a confirmation number or that I be refunded. I added that I would file a paypal dispute on wednesday.

Refund(titled "Problem solved") was sent a few hours later and I received my first PM since the original payment "Refund issued please do not contact me ever again"

Ignoring someone who has sent you payment is unacceptable.

-Dale

Edit: decided I should add, all my PMs for shipping update were tracked and never opened by blade3000

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with SteelTiger before? I paid for a TM M4 RIS front set about a week ago and I have not heard anything from him since. Someone else who bought something from him pm'ed me and told me that he hasn't heard from him either. SteelTiger's name according to his paypal address is Derek Chace. If anyone knows him, please ask him to answer his pms.

*edit. Just wanted to make it clear that SteelTiger isn't a bad seller yet. He's just an unresponsive one right now.

I was the person that rainbow5ive mentioned above.

I received a PM from Steel Tiger and said that work was hell and that was why he was delayed.

Anyways, received my package in a short time after, and got it as described and everything. So, while it was a little slow to get it out, everything turned out good in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll keep it short to the last thing ghost_X3 said to me.

I said this:

Hey, ok so I'm not going to lie, I feel a little bit ripped off. I normally ask the appropriate questions about what is and isn't included and the fact I bought something that I can't even use or sell (at a loss) is kind of aggravating. No one has the piece I'd need to make it usable and almost every gun I've worked with that part is permanently attached. The fact it is so vital yet I wasn't told about it's absence also in some way frustrates me. I'm not really saying anything other than that. Sorry if this seems out of nowhere nor am I one to really confront anyone but I am just saying, if I sold you something such as a GBB and you got it and it was missing the slide lock, Sure it works. But that's still more functional than missing the ability to attach a stock to a rifle. Anyways.

He said this:

ahahahahhahahaha. I'd normally try and explain to you of why your claim is so unbelievably stupid, but you seem to be one of those whiny little girls that blames everything on somebody else so there's not much I can say. I don't really want to try and explain why your wrong, because it really would be a waste of time, and you seem so stupid there wouldn't be much of a point of trying to reason.

I was sold a GnG metal body/barrel and the tube that protrudes out of the back of the lower receiver that the stock tube attaches to was missing all together. I assumed it would be attached since they are part of the TM receiver and the CA receiver and I thought I'd be told if I couldn't attach a stock to my rifle. I didn't think someone with 1300 posts would rip me off but they did. Sure, I shouldn't assume thing but in one of my first messages I asked this:

Body upper

body lower

barrel

foreward asist

dust cover and attaching pieces

bolt catch

barrel

collar ring

delta ring

front sight

frond and rear body pins

the middle body pin that goes in by the trigger

hop up housing

If I am wrong with any of that stuff please tell me and payment is sent.

Thanks,

Mike

so with my concern for what is and isn't included, I should be informed about a missing piece that allows me to attach a stock, anyways. Whatever.

Wait, wait, what piece exactly? It sounds like you're talking about the buffer tube, which, with most MBKs, is not included. You might have jumped the gun on this one, not sure though, as it's still pretty unclear to me. Then again, you could also be talking about the actual receiver stock mount. Again, too unclear.

-Vic

P.S. You might want to have a Mod move this to the "Problems with Sales" section...that way you can better get things sorted.

well I just don't care anymore. I am in school and have no time for games. It's not eh buffer tube that a collapsible stock attaches too.

Example. when you have a Marui M4 lower, you put the buffer tube on a 2 inch or so plastic tube, you also put a full stock on that same plastic tube that protrudes out of the lower receiver.

My CA metal bodies have always also had this same tube in the back

I see it on this and every MBK on the page for metal bodies n wgc

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._Metal%20Bodies

Ok, so, the stock mount, then. You might have a Type B MBK.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=22804

See how it's shorter than usual? The Classic Army MBK I have (Type B as well.) is even shorter than that.

Or, on the other hand, is it completely missing? If that's the case, then yep, there's a problem.

Edit: Re-reading your post, you say it's completely missing. If that's 100% the case, then yes, Ghost X3 has some explaining to do.

-Vic

The G&G metal bodies, for some reason, don't have the stock tube attached. My friend had a G&G, and the stock tube screws in/out to the lower receiver. Yes, it's weird, and he found it to be really annoying because his stock could literally turn. But yeah, it's not like a normal MBK where the stock tube and lower receiver are all one part, the stock tube is a silver circle of metal with threadings on it so it screws into the lower.

Just to clarify things (if you get what I'm saying).

Add a bit regarding his PM reply, that's abuse, something which he has been warned for by marlowe around this time last year.

This thread isn't really for discussion, if fadedcorona would make a thread in the 'problems with sales' section I can move these posts over

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to follow up what has been said byRainbow5ive and Badly Browned. I ordered a CA RIS unit from Steel tiger on Oct 6th.

On Oct 12, after being pestered by me about if the item had shipped, he replied

Its going out monday, will have usps tracking number for you. Sorry me schedule is crazy being a airline pilot. will be there thursday thanks

derek

I never did receive a USPS tracking number and the item did not arrive on thursday.

I continued to send him PMs. Finally he replied stating that is an airline pilot and that he would have his wife send out the item.

Hey wife sent it today. No tracking number as she forgot it went USPS priority. just let me know when you get it

Derek

This was on October 30th. As of today (Nov 7) the item hasn't materialized. I have PMed him about the possibility that his wife sent the item to an incorrect address. If the item did go out USPS priority then I think that it should have arrived already, but I am continuing to wait.

I don't think that Steel tiger is a scammer, but his lack of communications and his slowness in shipping makes me worry. I have never had a problem like this in dealing with any other seller.

Just to be clear, I think he is a busy guy who doesn't reply to PMs quickly.

I will keep updating this thread until there is some sort of resolution.

UPDATE:

The item just arrived, only minutes after my above post. Everything looks good and the RIS unit even came with rail covers.

I am very satisfied with the item. I would express caution to anyone ordering from Steel tiger. You may get what you ordered, but it might take a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

WillBrayJr

Not a bad trader reference but not a happy one.

Wasted my time and cost me potential buyers more than once.

I have had one successful trade with this person, 2 back outs after promises of payments/trades and 1 instance where he agreed on a trade then said he could not ship and backs out but manages to ship this item off to someone else(who I assume payed with cash), who I then buy it off of, he should have just told me he was uninterested instead of jerking me around.

Be prepared for things to suddenly come up and I would recommend calling off a trade immediately if you suspect any hesitance.

It's annoying.

• 5 weeks later...

Just had a transaction with Angelmaker didn't give me all the items listed in the auction and didn't describe item accurately. Won't refund enough money to get excluded part and will not reply to my pm's. He also tried to tell me I was lucky because he didn't charge me more for shipping or a Paypal fee. If you can't make your own sale under the terms you want, don't sell the item.

You didn't hold up to the end of your deal Angelmaker, not me.

I even paid you in a very fast manner ( instantly ) so you could "pay your green fees" the least you could do is show the same respect.

- Slow shipping

- Inaccurate Descriptions

- Broken parts

- Missing parts

- Horrible communication

- Being taken advantage of

- Given the run around

These are somethings you can expect from Angelmaker if you wish to make a sale with him.

Archived