Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

Just had a transaction with X-Man for a TM G3 stock.

Paid very fas to him and I thought I would get the same.

-slow shipping

-missing/damaged product

-bad communication

Looks like I got screwed because I am out of a nice stock and am missing parts.

Well avoid him, and I was expected something better out of him too. Gave me run around....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I make it on to the bad trader section for completely refunding your money the very first time you asked me for it, wow, considering some of the garbage that goes on on this board thats sad.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. And yeah I blocked you once our business was concluded. Everyone has a right to decide who they want to deal with and I choose not to deal with you.

Thanks

glock21

Blade3000 also goes by glock21 and name is Craig Lassiter of federal airsoft

Asked several times for an update on items I had purchased only 10days ago multiple times with my PMs ignored even though he was online. I sent an email and got my first reply from him since payment 'if you could tell me what "items" you purchased I could tell you.' I answered and did not receive another reply.

I had no communication and that is not acceptable, I requested if the items had not yet been mailed that either the items be sent by tuesday with a confirmation number or that I be refunded. I added that I would file a paypal dispute on wednesday.

Refund(titled "Problem solved") was sent a few hours later and I received my first PM since the original payment "Refund issued please do not contact me ever again"

Ignoring someone who has sent you payment is unacceptable.

-Dale

Edit: decided I should add, all my PMs for shipping update were tracked and never opened by blade3000

From what I found when asking around and replies from that post you seem to have pretty lousy communications with other members as well

You refunded my money after I threatened a dispute and that happened to be one of the only PMs/emails you replied to. If you don't have an update then you need to let the buyer know rather than let them sit there, that's how suspicions build ^_^

You blocking me isn't really a problem, you wouldn't actually expect me to go back to you after that would you?

I'd rethink that bible line.

Regards,

-Dale

this ends now.

blade this is not a forum for discussion. if you feel that you have thousands of people that can vouch for you as a good seller then why are worried about what one person has posted? it is up to the buyer to post here if they feel like they have been stiffed. it is the sellers job to convince him otherwise through his DEALINGS with him, not by being a better keyboard warrior.

neither of you are to post here regarding this matter again or i will treat it as spam. keep your arguments private.

EDIT: argumentive posts removed

• 2 months later...

Sure Shot

I hate to have to do this, but the guy seems very shady. Absolutely no communication after the day payment was send, and it was nearly two weeks later that the package was shipped. Everything did however arrive in the condition described.

Not a scammer, but extra caution should be used when dealing with him in my opinion. There's nothing or no one as far as I can find to suggest otherwise.

I gotta add J-Farr3 too this list.

Transaction happened a few months ago, bought a shotty that never made it. He agreed too refund the money... that was several months ago now. I have presistantly reminded him, and he keeps saying he will send it. Ive given up, It was 50$ and I have spent more then 50$ worth of time trying to get him to send me the check like he agreed.

This isn't the first time Ive had a bad experience either, last time it was arguable it wasn't his fault though, (leaky O rings on mags, Ive had mine dry out in shipping so I dunno) so I let it slide.

Buyers beware.

• 1 month later...

SPADE

Awful.

Awful

Awful

I have yet to recieve my item after a month of sending the MO.

He said last saturday he shipped it from cali to me (tennessee)

A week later, I have recieved nothing in the mail, when I should have got it no later than thursday.

Worst experience with a seller EVER.

• 2 months later...

Caleb Yarrington, AKA Big Texas, cgyarring,

(paypal address is cgyarring at gmail dot com, in case he uses another name)

I paid for a M203 leaf sight, he took my money and disappeared off the forums. He won't respond to messages on here, nor on any instant messenger service.

I just discovered that he's done this to others in the past, and been incredibly unprofessional when people have managed to contact him, so avoid doing any sort of business with him at all costs.

More instances of his behavior:

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.ph...62d678a9e1c9b6e

Bad Seller: XEntersandmanX

Paypalled $80.00 for a blackhawk holster. Didn't hear anything for a week. Finally after I sent a message about filing a claim with paypal I got a message back saying "I was on vacation and didn't realize you sent the money. I have shipped out the holster but will have to get back with you because I can't find the confirmation number".

Haven't gotten any messages back since. I continue to send him messages but to no avail. I'm starting a paypal claim.

Caleb Yarrington, AKA Big Texas, cgyarring,

(paypal address is cgyarring at gmail dot com, in case he uses another name)

I paid for a M203 leaf sight, he took my money and disappeared off the forums. He won't respond to messages on here, nor on any instant messenger service.

I just discovered that he's done this to others in the past, and been incredibly unprofessional when people have managed to contact him, so avoid doing any sort of business with him at all costs.

More instances of his behavior:

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.ph...62d678a9e1c9b6e

When did this occur? I sort of know him IRL, and while he is quite elitist (that sometimes explains the "unprofessional" behavior), he's a good guy and good to his word. If it was recently, you might just have to give him a little more time. I'm not saying you jumped the gun or anything, but if it's, say only a few days, then give him a chance to get things straightened out before saying to "avoid...him at all costs".

Paypalled $80.00 for a blackhawk holster. Didn't hear anything for a week. Finally after I sent a message about filing a claim with paypal I got a message back saying "I was on vacation and didn't realize you sent the money. I have shipped out the holster but will have to get back with you because I can't find the confirmation number".

Haven't gotten any messages back since. I continue to send him messages but to no avail. I'm starting a paypal claim.

I bought one of his Safariland holsters, and it came quickly. However, communications were not the best.

-----------------

Michael Ju

I bought a TM P226 with a Guarder MBK installed. He told me several times that it worked perfectly, but when I received it, it was completely non functional. Sent several PMs but never got a reply.

When did this occur? I sort of know him IRL, and while he is quite elitist (that sometimes explains the "unprofessional" behavior), he's a good guy and good to his word. If it was recently, you might just have to give him a little more time. I'm not saying you jumped the gun or anything, but if it's, say only a few days, then give him a chance to get things straightened out before saying to "avoid...him at all costs".

I sent payment over two weeks ago and never heard back from him regarding any messages I've sent in the meantime.

Opened paypal claim. Three days later I recieved a refund. Apparently he never did ship anything out.

• 3 months later...

Steel Tiger is also a bad seller.

Sales thread is here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2205800

I paid for the aeg on the 24th of October and asked him to pm me a tracking number when he shipped. After a week went by, I asked him whether or not he had shipped, and he replied back that he had shipped it out on October 29, giving me no proof of postage or tracking number. As of now, I still have not received the aeg and he has been completely ignoring my pm's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BerserkDS

Sent him payment on Nov 18, 2009 for x2 TM P90 magazines. I was told he would ship them the next day and I should receive them shortly.

A week went by, taking into account time for holiday delays in shipping, and I was told he shipped from a family owned UPS store and it should take 7-10 days to receive the package.

Another week went by and I asked for a tracking number which he said he had in his shipping papers.

More time went buy and now almost a month after payment I am still out the magazines and money. After sending multiple PMs asking what, if any, new details or information about the package, he has not responded.

Strongly recommend NOT to do any business with him if this is his normal selling practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Ju and kevdude61

Ive had a bad experience with both of these sellers. I sent payment promptly once we agreed to a deal and then it was several weeks before they said they shipped. All in all it was well over a month before I got my item from Michael Ju and its been several months with no item from kevdude61. Communication was quite bad with both sellers as well. I also did some research and have found that both sellers have a history of bad transactions. Avoid these guys

• 5 months later...

Josh Conwell

I'm reporting this on behalf of a friend of mine who did business with this individual in a local forum as a preemptive warning in case he sells items here. His local (VirginiaAirsoft) user name is SWIFT21 and that may be his login here. He sold a friend of mine a Well AW338 that he had claimed was an Ares AW338 at the Ares price, and when confronted with this fraud, he failed to refund the sale and has been verbally abusive to the buyer. Communication with this individual has been unacceptable and I strongly discourage any business with him as he is less than trustworthy.

His contact Information is as follows:

Josh Conwell

XXXX

Chesapeake VA 23322

(757)-621-2XXXX

JoshConwell@Cox.net

-Piano

• 3 months later...

AN UPDATE:

By looking into Operator12's profile on here, I found he was a member of another forum where he happened to share his personal cell phone number in a certain thread, I phoned him and he ran some line about needing to talk to his dad about when the stuff shipped and and that he'd call me back at 5. at 630 I left him a text message asking why he hadn't contacted me, at around 7 he finally sent me back a tracking number and shipping info for the item.

So if you do buy something from Operator12, just follow the trail and call him when it doesn't bloody show up.

Archived