Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

azian368

i really hate to be the first person to post on this forum, but i feel i must. anyone who is thinking of buyign anything from azian368 should very much considder not doing it. in other forums, he has been labelled as a bad buyer/ seller, and it's no different here. i bought what was supposed to be an M110 from him not too long ago, and it was delivered alright. no box, and it looked a bit used, no real problems.

the first issue was when i got it installed (professionally). the person who installed it said, first off, it was only an M100. oh well, no big deal. the REAL problem came this weekend. now, i got it installed two weekends or so ago, and since getting it installed, fired MAYBE 400 rounds through it, just firing at some cans. well, i bought a more powerful spring off of SniperSam (good business!), and had it installed by the same person as last time. when he took apart my gun, however (and i was standing right there), and took out the spring, it had broken near the end. removing the spring also broke off another four or so coils, and this was just gently pulling it out. so before the gun had been opened, the spring had broken once, then again as it was being removed.

i inspected the spring, and it was NOT in any sellable condition. it was rusted, and with a little light pulling, broke in another three places. so the spring was increadibly worn out and old, and not fit for being in a gun. honestly, i've never seen a spring that bad. lukilly, it did no damage to my gun, and i have a brand new speing installed.

azian368

i really hate to be the first person to post on this forum, but i feel i must.  anyone who is thinking of buyign anything from azian368 should very much considder not doing it.  in other forums, he has been labelled as a bad buyer/ seller, and it's no different here.  i bought what was supposed to be an M110 from him not too long ago, and it was delivered alright.  no box, and it looked a bit used, no real problems.

the first issue was when i got it installed (professionally).  the person who installed it said, first off, it was only an M100.  oh well, no big deal.  the REAL problem came this weekend.  now, i got it installed two weekends or so ago, and since getting it installed, fired MAYBE 400 rounds through it, just firing at some cans.  well, i bought a more powerful spring off of SniperSam (good business!), and had it installed by the same person as last time.  when he took apart my gun, however (and i was standing right there), and took out the spring, it had broken near the end.  removing the spring also broke off another four or so coils, and this was just gently pulling it out.  so before the gun had been opened, the spring had broken once, then again as it was being removed. 

i inspected the spring, and it was NOT in any sellable condition.  it was rusted, and with a little light pulling, broke in another three places.  so the spring was increadibly worn out and old, and not fit for being in a gun.  honestly, i've never seen a spring that bad.  lukilly, it did no damage to my gun, and i have a brand new speing installed.

Ok this is Azian368, which probably most of you known already. I bought the m100 off Jungle toys for like 13 bucks. It was an ITS M100 spring, shot 350 in my MP5 before the gearbox cracked and i stripped everything from the gearbox. It worked for about 20k rounds.. so i really dont know how a spring broke. When you chronod after you upgraded it was it 330-350 fps? Why didnt you talk to me about this instead of posting on here?

• 2 weeks later...

while in my gun, it shot nowhere near 350 FPS. it couldn't put a BB through one side of a soda can, or even leave a respectable dent. a spring breaks by being old and worn out. basically, it was in no condition to be sold, and if i hadn't replaced it when i did, would have caused serious damage to my AEG.

while in my gun, it shot nowhere near 350 FPS.  it couldn't put a BB through one side of a soda can, or even leave a respectable dent.  a spring breaks by being old and worn out.  basically, it was in no condition to be sold, and if i hadn't replaced it when i did, would have caused serious damage to my AEG.

Ok, how is that my fault? I sold you an ITS M100 spring.. its not like i broke it or anything.. who did your upgrades?

my very trusted and proffessional friend did the upgrade, while i was there watching. he was also being supervised by his superior. the point is, you sold an item which really should not have been sold. there we go. end of story. i'm not demanding a refund or anything like that, i'm just reporting what happened and warning others. i will not post further on the topic.

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem with this kid. Basically he shipped me a broken Omaga/STTI M93r as oppose to a working KWA M93r. Takes me 4 months to get the refund then I lost my paypal account.

Here are some links:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=17463

http://www.airsoftplayers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7145

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic...broken,gun,M93r

Ebay account: wraithd2

Apparently he got banned by ebay.

• 3 weeks later...

Stay away from Precision Airsoft!!!! I sent my AUG SR for an FPS upgrade ( I can't mention the power of it) and a new hop-up. Also the gun was in excellent stock conditions, i.e no broken parts.

Part 1-The long wait

The first tell-tail sign was when I sent my gun to them for the upgrade. I kept asking when they would install the hop-up and the progress of the upgrades. Not in a annoying fashion, but I'd just like to be informed of my gun's progress. Then a month passed, the work was still not done. Finally they sent it back in the mail......

Part 2-"I never want to do business with you again".

Upon getting the gun back in the mail there were some immediate problems.

1. The cocking handle was broken.

2. The Magazines didn't even fit!!

So I called them up, and asked for Kevin (He was responisble for the work, and was the e-mail person)

So I asked why it was broken, and nothing fit, and if he could fix it.

He rudely said that he wasn't responsible for the damage, and that he kept saying "why don't you tell me"? I then countered with "why didn't you email me when you recieved the gun if the parts were broken?" Also wouldn't you test the gun to ensure that it worked before you sent it back? There was then a awakard pasue. Kevin then rudely said "Fine you gave us a hard time by asking why the gun hadn't been upgraded, fine I'll refund your money, but I NEVER WANT TO DO BUISNESS WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!!

Lessons to be learned

-I wasted about 40 dollars shipping

-I wasted my time

-I have to duck-tape my mag for it to fit in the gun.

• 2 weeks later...
Precision Airsoft airsoft never gave me any problems. They we're nice to me and gave me good fast replie's but oh well

Im not saying your lying

I have had one purchase with them, for my ICS MP5A5, the clip (200 rounder) didnt fire right, they sent me 2 100 round LowCap spring clips to replcase the 200... So i cant complain either.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, heres another add to this sad thread.

here's a thread I started regarding TTMlokey at airsoftpacific.com

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.ph...a751401c5a95a93

The items I am expecting in the box are:

CA Carry handle for M4A1

Ver. 2 Tapplet Plate.

Systema org. ratio sector gear

Woodland Boonie hat

M4 reciever pins with screws

$15 dollars

For the record, the items I had sent are:

SP110 spring

Guarder Tri rail mount

aimpoint cant. mount

sr15 front sight

*MRE entre meal <-- that was a bonus of good faith...

The above mentioned items have been traded off to TTMlokey, and I have yet to recieve the asked goods. He no longer answers his cell phone, has no home phone, no way to reach him.

"If nothing can be afforded by Mike at the moment, then I would simply like my items back... It's easy if you ask me... If he wants to keep the items, thats fine, but like I've stated previously - I would like a payment that is equal to the items he sent, or the equivalent to the items I sent.

I filed a complaint with the USPS postal inspectors and described the situation. After giving Mike every chance available with my upmost courtesy regarding his personal situation, my patience no longer exists for this matter. I have yet to hear anything from Mike - at all... "

Please no longer do or rather start business with TTMlokey. He earned it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOCOMRT51

I hesitate to say bad trader, perhaps something just happened in his life...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=42083&hl=

Link shows item I had arranged to get from him via trade.

Long story short, he failed to ship on day we had agreed on...I unfortunately did ship. He had a valid reason and assured it would be only a few days late.

He was going out of town sooner than expected but would return and ship immediately. He emailed me and said it would be even longer than expected, but apparently got billing information for shipping the M4 to me and gave me a tracking number he said would be attached to the package once he shipped.

The tracking number reads as "billing information received" but not shipped.

He has not been on the forums since 6 Jan. the phone number for his home is disconnected(I had called previously and gotten an answering machine message and spoken with him though). I know his internet access was dial up.

Perhaps he fell on a hard time in his life, or something came up...But I've had no contact with him since 6th of January, and he was supposed to have shipped prior to christmas.

Does anyone know this guy, or have another method possibly for contacting him?

I have his phone number(disconnected)

2 aol email accounts, and these forums.

Thanks, and I'll edit this post to reflect any changes should they occur.

I dont' see an edit option, otherwise I would have simply added to previous post.

At any rate, a little effort and it seems I've most likely been ripped off.

Found his name and an old address in a nearby city in Alabama listed on another site as a bad trader. Apparently he likes die cast NASCAR toys as well.

Next step is to get on AOL and check about his three screen names.

I don't have AOL, so it's off to find a free trial disc.

Ashley Delevie.

He has my G3SG1, and I'm guessing is trying to sell or trade it now.

He has pics of it and the M4 he was supposed to send me in his photobucket right now.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/ussfrt/

That is the account.

If ANYONE finds a photo linked to that account by someone trying to sell their guns or anything, please let me know.

I'm very sorry to hear about your problems with him. I've actually dealt with him when I bought my XM203 + grenade package from him (which now belongs to Systema). I've talked with him several times on AIM and my impression of him is that he is a nice guy. I'd guess he's just having personal problems at the moment. Still, it sucks you haven't received your goods yet. I hope everything works out soon!

Ashley Delevie.

He has my G3SG1, and I'm guessing is trying to sell or trade it now.

He has pics of it and the M4 he was supposed to send me in his photobucket right now.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/ussfrt/

That is the account.

If ANYONE finds a photo linked to that account by someone trying to sell their guns or anything, please let me know.

I would also avoid this person as of now. I havent been able to contact him since I found out about something he sold me

Archived