Bad Traders/Sellers (US)

R22Master

yeah i never follow through *points to my rep* this is a feeble attempt to get back at me for neg repping you. and i have only had 2 bad deals that i have worked out

edit: wasnt it you that said giving you the TT mag pouches a refund. and dont forget that you chopped off the threaded barrel i shouldnt have even given u a refund

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was working out a deal for a USP slide and had payment sent before anyone else showed interest. He rejected paypal payment due to not being able to take payment through paypal from a credit card, which wasn't stated to me before I sent payment.

He informed me of this after he rejected payment and I was told someone else was interested and whoever got in the payment first was the winner. I got payment in first and I was guaranteed that it would be shipped out next day.

The next day he informs me that the other person offered $3 more and in order to get it I would have to bid higher. I wasn't going to get into a bid war for something that had already been sold to me so I backed out, he did refund my money but it still stands on principal.

I warn anyone dealing with this person (subjectxm13) to be prepared to deal with greed and lousy business ethics.

Uh... I was the other buyer. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

well i wanted you to solve my little problem.I had a "conversation" with a guy,at the end we had not a deal but he send me a bad reputation.Do you think it's allright?I mean, i though that should work like the feedback for e-bay,right?So if we don't have a deal i should not make a feedback.Really man don't want to pay like this because a filthy son of daddy wants to revenge for a went wrong sale who has not better to do than spam my box with insults.really want to know what you think about that.thanks for you time.

kazuya

ps:talking about you,Blade3000 or Glock21 how you wanted to name.COWARD.Don't deal with this child.

• 2 weeks later...

He is a local retailer and a great one at that; one of my personal favorites. You offered him a rediculious price, and got angry because he wouldnt accept it. Anyone that belongs to NEASG or is a regular at Tolcom knows that Craig always delivers; hes a great seller and a great guy. He did a helluva nice job on my M4, its the best weapon ive ever shot. I think your the child Kazuya, some punk who wants to get into the airsoft world by ripping people off. Its not going to happen.

- Fusion

yeah i never follow through *points to my rep* this is a feeble attempt to get back at me for neg repping you. and i have only had 2 bad deals that i have worked out

edit: wasnt it you that said giving you the TT mag pouches a refund. and dont forget that you chopped off the threaded barrel i shouldnt have even given u a refund

Im going to resolve this, Hippiehater is by no means a bad trader, I just wish he could make sure he had everything straight on what he sells. He promptly traded me 4 TT shingles for the gun with no hassles, hes a great guy and I do regret having posted this, I was a rather whiny *badgeress* about it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys does anybody know anything about MarineDEP's selling/buying reputation or history or anything?

he is taking his sweet time in sending my gun which i sent payment for 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I have sent him a few pms regarding when he will ship and getting me a tracking number but so far he hasnt followed through.

maybe im just paranoid but i dont want to get duped :no::ranting2:

Guys today i almost lost a lot of money.. so here your chance to advoid it!!

This guy named THOMAS CHI, is a scammer, read this email he sent me. My Friend and i were reading it and felt fishy about it. also, i researched about thsi person in airsoft retreat, people say it is too good to be true.

"Hello,

I am okay with your reponses and price $300 i love to have the gun as soon as possible thats why i suggest to proceed on its purchase. The items will be transported to its destination by my cargo agent who will be coming to your location for the collection soon after sale and payment which is in form of a united state certified check will be made out to you immediately by my U.S based credit union agent who will be crediting me some funds worth $3,500 on an earlier cancelled order. He has agreed to issue out the funds to you since am purchasing from you.I will require your details for the payment and further reference as in the below form.

Full Name.........

Full Contact Address/Postal Code .....

Phone(home,office and cell)............

Arrangements as to how and when it will be picked-up from you location will be made known to you by my shipping agency who is presently making concrete arrangements for the transportation .Hope we can trust you with the transactions to fore see that the purchased item is registered for transportation effectively.

Looking forward to your soonest reply and details soon

Thanks & Best Regards"

his email is theguythomas@yahoo.co.uk

Oh my goodness!... that same guy tried to rip me off! :flamed: He was asking me about the gun I am selling and contacted me in this email address: theguythomas@yahoo.co.uk

and after that he sent me another email using a different email address:

"Mustapha Wallace" <mustawall@yahoo.co.uk>

and heres what he sent me:

Hello,

I am okay with your reponses and price $900 i love to have the gun as soon as possible thats why i suggest to proceed on its purchase. The items will be transported to its destination by my cargo agent who will be coming to your location for the collection soon after sale and payment which is in form of a united state certified check will be made out to you immediately by my U.S based credit union agent who will be crediting me some funds worth $4,500 on an earlier cancelled order. He has agreed to issue out the funds to you since am purchasing from you.I will require your details for the payment and further reference as in the below form.

Full Name.........

Arrangements as to how and when it will be picked-up from you location will be made known to you by my shipping agency who is presently making concrete arrangements for the transportation .Hope we can trust you with the transactions to fore see that the purchased item is registered for transportation effectively.

Thanks & Best Regards

Sounds Familiar?!?! Everyone watch out for this guy! I dont want to see anyone getting ripped off their hard earned money! :headbutt:

Wow, same guy tried to get me as well. here's the email exchange we had:

HIM:

----- Original Message -----

To: <warchild@adelphia.net>

Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:34 PM

Subject: A message about your ad on

CYMA CM028S AK-47's for sale new in box $85 each

>

> I am interested in buying your gun for sale,pls get back to me with the

> asking price and the present condition.

> Thanks...

>

> http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/...hp?product=5593

ME:

they are $85 each plus shipping. they are brand new, still sealed in their

original packaging, and never opened. email me your zip code and i can give

you an exact shipping quote.

HIM:

Hello,

I am okay with your reponses and price $85 i love to have 3 of the guns ($255)the gun as soon as possible thats why i suggest to proceed on its purchase. The items will be transported to its destination by my cargo agent who will be coming to your location for the collection soon after sale and payment which is in form of a united state certified check will be made out to you immediately by my U.S based credit union agent who will be crediting me some funds worth $2,500 on an earlier cancelled order. He has agreed to issue out the funds to you since am purchasing from you.I will require your details for the payment and further reference as in the below form.

Full Name.........

Thanks & Best Regards

ME:

Our company accepts PayPal only for payment. if you want to save money on shipping by having someone pick them up, that's fine, but no other form of payment for the guns is acceptable except U.S. currency.

his email name was Mustapha Wallace and his email address was mustawall@yahoo.co.uk

that guy tried getting me with my SPR too! he said those exact words!, except i was stupid and actualy gave him my information.....

Scammers have tried that tactic for a long time now.

The way it works is that if the person seems gullible enough to meet, etc., then the "agent" goes and pays via a check, which inevitably bounces. ALWAYS avoid a deal that involves an intermediary picking up something unless you actually personally KNOW the person who is buying or picking up the item.

Mobaar

• 3 weeks later...
TehLlama is a bad trader, sent my part of the trade a month ago, never got the front sight I was supposed to get

I know that was awhile ago but he is a good trader. He sent me my stuff except he accidently put the wrong sticker but everything that was supposed to come came and if he forgot anything, then he just mailed it in a second package.

• 3 weeks later...

bullet_magnet is a pretty lame trader. He asked me to install a PGC kit to his TM1911, with enhanced gas efficiency and lightened operation spring, I improved his gas efficiency from 20 shots to 40 shots, and the trigger and etc required less than half the original amount of pull from before. He got the gun, and said that I broke his gun.

Please tell me if this looks like a broken gun:

Video

Now he's threatening me about contacting all the business organizations in NY.

Beware of this guy, tries to cheat you in which ever way he can.

noober was insulting and while increasing efficiency neglected to tell me that he disconnected my grip safety, and my slide locking feature, I asked for a refund as he did not do the job i asked for, the gun will be sent to the Q project where his workmanship mistakes will be photographed and documented. If he chooses not to do the right thing and refund me the money then the appropriate action will be taken as simple as that. He upgraded guns for both myself and the Lair and the same time and both of us were disatissifed, all i asked for was a gun that functioned properly with increased gas efficiency, and retained all the working features it did out of the box. He was insulting and said he would not refund me as he did not believe i was 18, wanted to see pictures of my license, sorry but im not posting that stuff on the internet. I have saved AIM conversations to back this up as well. So the choice is his where this is going to go, he'd be much better off doing the right thing and refunding my money.

The most I am willing to do is a partial refund, and you can send the gun to the Q project if you want, as they will not find a problem with what I did. And speaking of insults, how about "you didn't do what I paid you to do"? I installed the kit for you, and I increased the gas efficiency, just as you requested.

• 2 weeks later...

satans_pilgrim

Cullen Mcgrane phone number 314 420 7135

I purchased the Sig 550 and the P90 from this thread.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=75713&hl=

When I received the items the Burst chip and flashider were missing from the Sig 550 and the barrel was being held in place by cigarette packages jamned in the foregrip. The P90s rear tabs were broken out so there is nothing to hold the mechbox in. I contacted the seller immediatley and he assured me he knew nothing of these problems and was sending me the burst chip flashider and was basically doing nothing about the P90.

I contested the payment through paypal and found that the funds had gone to another members account. That member was very ticked off that i contested the payment but has done nothing to make his friend live up to the bargain. Had I been told that i was not sending the money to the members account I would never have done the transaction.

It has been about three weeks since he promised to send the burst chip or anything else to make this other than a complete scam. I will post Cullens complete name address and phone number for anyone else that needs it if this is not resolved. I am also going to contact the police department in his town.

Thanks

glock21

Check this out: The guy that was trying to rip me off that I described on the previous page... IS TRYING TO RIP ME OFF AGAIN!!!! :angry:

Everyone watch out for this guy:

theguythomas@yahoo.co.uk

mustawall@yahoo.co.uk

and presenting his latest alias.....

"thomas cook" <thomas_cook1960@yahoo.com>

yeah right! the "cook"..... cooking scams!

Here's the first email he sent me:

Hello,

I saw your advert and i\'m interested in purchasing your {gun} I will

want you to get back to me with the following info.

1.It\'s present condition

2.An updated pics{if any}

3.Your last price.

I will make payment with a cashier cheque. Hope to hear from you soon

and after I answered the questions heres what he said:

Thanks for your e-mail, So glad to hear that the said Item is still for sale,i want you to know one thing that the Mode of payment is going to be Cashier's Check that will be drawn from an American.So there will be no problem in Cashing the Cashier's Check.Also i want you to know that you will be recieving a Cashier's Check of $4,000 that will sent to you one of my Client over there in the USA who is owing me this amount. So all i want you to do now is to recieve the Check ,After then i will expect you to Cash it Immdiately at the Cashing Store. After the Check has been cashed i want you to Transfer the remaining excess funds to my Personal Assistant who will now Pay the Shipping company to come over for the Pick up (I will handle the Shipping so Shipping Should not be any Problem) Also after the Funds has been cashed and you have transfered to my Personal Assitant the excess funds,All you need to do is to wait for the Shipping Company to come over for t he Pick up, You will be notify on the Day they will arrive so that you will around for them toPick up the Item. Also funds should be Transfered to my Personal ssistant via Western Union. The Western Union and the cashing Store Charges should be deducted from the excess funds you are sending my Personal Assistant.I am Compesating you with the Sun of $100 for the little stress you will be going through in the transaction, his now make your total income to be $1000 So If this is Okay by you i want you to provide me with the Following Informations Which of course i will forward to my

Client so that Payment will be issued

NAME: ......................

ADDRESS:.....................

CITY: .............................

STATE:............................

ZIP CODE:............................

PHONE NUMBER:...................(HOME,CELL AND WORK)

I await to read from you with the details needed

Regards

Sounds familiar to anyone??? Not very original is it?!!! :rolleyes:

-

• 2 weeks later...

Its been 2 weeks since I sent and paied for a toy-tec P90 in this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=83057&hl=

I have yet to receive the P90, The seller promised it went out the day after he received my payment, but then said the tape came off and the post office held it for him. Then he said he mailed it out saturday and it should be here by tuesday.

And now hes ignoring my AIM messages and PMs.

Seller name: Squeeky

Seller AIM: whoaaitzchad

Will edit this post if and when I receive my gun.

Its been 2 weeks since I sent and paied for a toy-tec P90 in this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=83057&hl=

I have yet to receive the P90, The seller promised it went out the day after he received my payment, but then said the tape came off and the post office held it for him. Then he said he mailed it out saturday and it should be here by tuesday.

And now hes ignoring my AIM messages and PMs.

Seller name: Squeeky

Seller AIM: whoaaitzchad

Will edit this post if and when I receive my gun.

Issue Resolved, Ignore above post

His Username is: Yellowlightman here at arnies.

He unblocked me like 5 minutes later to talk trash again and then block me again.

irate irishman: yeah, a KWA G19
theRedX 321: Can u give me info on it?
irate irishman: what do you want to know?
theRedX 321: Whats it come with
theRedX 321: Like scratches and such, (i like it to be a good wallhanger too)
theRedX 321: Price
irate irishman: comes with two magazines, just like i put in the ad
irate irishman: slide is a bit scratched up from use
theRedX 321: I dont remember where i saw your AD
irate irishman: but its not horrible, and coudl always be repainted if you wanted
theRedX 321: Can u give me a link to your ad please.
irate irishman: i dont have it off hand, its in the gas gun section of airsoft retreat's classified section
theRedX 321: Whats your ASR name?
irate irishman: yellowlightman
irate irishman: its not on the ad though, just look under gas guns
theRedX 321: Wait, so your the one i emailed. about 100$ shipped?
irate irishman: yes
theRedX 321: Hmmm, weird, how did i get your AIM...
theRedX 321: Anyways, you dont have any GG to come along with the package? This is gonna be my first GBB
irate irishman: nope
irate irishman: not too hard to order online
irate irishman: i mostly use propane anyways
theRedX 321: I have propane but i dont have an adapter.
irate irishman: they sell adaptors for like $35 online
theRedX 321: Yea, i know, But i like it to come together in a package.
irate irishman: well, thats really not my problem. i'm selling a gun and two magazines, nothing else
theRedX 321: Alright, Im going to decide between this is a KJW M9 w/ Leg Holster, silencer, and 1/2 Can of GG for 130$ shipped
irate irishman: tell you what, i'll toss in a leg holster i have and the last half of my green gas can for $115 shipped
theRedX 321: Hmm, ok, lemme think about that too
irate irishman: tell you what
irate irishman: DONT
irate irishman: because you wouldnt know a good deal if it slapped you in the face
theRedX 321: ...Thanks...
theRedX 321: I know its a good deal, but there are other problems i have to deal with
irate irishman: parents?
irate irishman: is it parents?
theRedX 321: No..
theRedX 321: I already got a gun that came broken, the guy refused to refund me..
theRedX 321: So theres plenty of problem with people who put low prices.
irate irishman: i hope youre not insinuating i'm trying to rip you off...
theRedX 321: No.
irate irishman: good
irate irishman: because my real plan was to send you a REAL Glock 19
theRedX 321: When can u ship this? Tomorrow? With what service?
irate irishman: because youre clearly a big enough idiot you'd shoot your head off
irate irishman: it was to be my christmas present to your parents
irate irishman: good bye.
irate irishman signed off at 3:22:30 PM.

Teh Cyclon3: Alright, You want me to buy your gun or not?
irate irishman: yeah... i kinda do
Teh Cyclon3: I was asking you about shipping info and you just blocked me.
irate irishman: sorry, my finger must have slipped
Teh Cyclon3: uh..yea..
irate irishman: i've got an itchy index finger
Teh Cyclon3: Any plan on unblocking me now?
irate irishman: SURE
irate irishman: right after i block this account
irate irishman signed off at 3:26:07 PM.

Archived