Not so new newbie...

midas

Hi guys,

Im midas, been arround for a few years. Have been registered here too, but havn't really spent any time here.

Prefer cqb these days, it hurts more but I keep telling my self it will make me a better player. Not sure when it will start to work though....

I live in Cumbria so close to...now let me think......NO airsoft sites....nearest is a min of 2.5 hours...Who got me into this damned expensive totally addictive sport/ hobby...

Do all of my own gun techin, had loads of different guns, just like the rest of us who's been arround a while. Settled on a G and P fighting Cat for now, with a CA MP5K as a spare, soon to be re built by yours truly for an exteme high speed show piece.

Used to enjoy working in Construction and did do for 25 years. Living in Cumbria isn't exactly the center of the constuction world especially in a depression. So opened a small babywear shop. Yep I know, close. Soon something much closer to our hearts and pockets will be happening...lol.

Archived