Introduction:

Hey guys, this is the review of the KWA m93r NS2. I got it from airsoftgi for around 180.00 with 3-day select shipping. So, far it is my only gas pistol and I love and in the review, you can see why.

Look and Feel:

The look of the gun, is just phenomenal, it looks like the real Baretta m93r and in plain simple words its just sick! It weights in about 2 lbs, which isn't heavy at all for a pistol, some of you may wonder why it may be heavier then others GBP its because its full metal (except a few parts). The only bad thing, about getting this was that it holds only 35 rounds so make sure you buy some extra magazines if your getting this gun (They are very expensive as well, around 35.00's a piece). By the way there is 4-select fire: safe, semi, auto, burst for those that didn't know. I also want to add that you should get a drop leg pistol holster because it really helps with this pistol.

19/20

Build Quality:

The gun features a crisp, loud, and realistic blow-back mechanism which is just so beautiful sounding that I fell in love with it the first time I fired it. Has a very easy adjustable hopup unit and even if your not a expert at tuning them you will get it in a heartbeat. One thing I noticed was that the outer barrel was plastic and so was the bottom frame but that shouldn't really deter you from not buying this gun. Now, here im being really picky because I have OCD but it attracts fingerprints really easily, but thats just me.

20/20

Performance:

Excellent performance in my opinion. It shot around 340-345 FPS constant with green gas (.2 bb's) Its accurate up to around 60-80 ft on semi, full auto. But it can hit targets up to 100 ft (give or take a few ft) on burst. The only down side that I noticed was that you MUST silicone and take care of this gun really well because it does clog, but only after 1000 rounds + (now if you play more often then you should clean it even sooner because the performance will go downhill after that.)

19/20

A Few Words:

An excellent GBP for 180, I personally love it, if you have the money for it I HIGHLY recommend the GBP. The only con that I may have mentioned was that the magazines are 35.00's a piece and green gas is a little on the expensive side but its nothing to be worried about. Its an excellent piece of equipment made by KWA and it has yet to fail me and the only other thing I would get is a drop-leg pouch and a couple magazines and your set.

OVERALL SCORE: 58/60 LINKS:

GBP: www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30445

MAG: www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30788

Green Gas: www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=27704

Holster: www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPa...mp;products_id=25144

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing for you call of duty noobs rolleyes.gif heres a link to that extender for the GBP. I personally did not get it, but here is one that you guys may enjoy!

Rail: www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=26895 Pictures:

There in the attachments..

Also, i will be doing a review on my KWA MKIV 1911, soon.

post-68516-12819786554123_thumb.jpg

post-68516-12819786618912_thumb.jpg

post-68516-12819786686813_thumb.jpg

post-68516-12819786771182_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahadsz

Look and Feel:

The look of the gun, is just phenomenal, it looks like the real Baretta m93r and in plain simple words its just sick! It weights in about 2 lbs, which isn't heavy at all for a pistol, some of you may wonder why it may be heavier then others GBP its because its full metal (except a few parts).

Hi,

you must have a different version than I have, because the KWA M93R NS2 that I have, has only a metal slide and the folding foregrip is made from steel, the rest (frame, barrel etc. is plastic). Nevertheless I like the gun also very much. If you understand german you can read my review here:

KWA M93R at vabok

m93r-339sy.jpg

Lance

Hi,

when you look at the KWA-USA-Website at the M93R:

http://www.kwausa.com/products_m93r_ns2.html

they also say:

• Slide Material = Metal Alloy
  • Frame Material = Composite Polymer (plastic :))
  • Outer Barrel = High Impact Polymer (plastic :))

So if you have one with a metal barrel and -frame, I would like to know where you have it from.

thx Lance

Edited by lance201

actually your right its composite plastic..interesting to me it felt like metal, guess ill have to fix it, oh wait but see in parenthesis i just realized I stated that there are a few plastic parts which I meant to be composite.

Edited by ahadsz

mines fine, what gas do you use? I use just green gas I think its called something else in europe. or possibly you could have a loose or broken selector switch, the mechanism cant sometimes tell the difference between the 2 because there close together (if its broken), id dissemble it check if theres a crack or something. If not then Im not too sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Any m9 holster works, at least thats what works for me, but as of now, none specifically for the m93, all it is, is that its an m9 with a 3rd burst.

No, they really don't. The M93r has a very different shape, in holster terms, and will not fit in most fabric holsters made for standard frame guns.

It definatly will not fit in any poly holster shaped for an M9 or M92 varient.

The M93r has an extended trigger guard, designed for you to put your thumb into, and a folding foregrip. This foregrip is much larger than it looks and requires a larger holster than normal.

I found that an AK mag kind of fits, though far from perfect.

Also there are several fabric adjustible holsters that will go large enough to acomidate the 93 (not that the adjustment tends to be bigger than when using a Desert eagle!)

Or you could make, or have made, a poly holster. Might be difficult to find someone to do it for you, but it would produce the best holster by a long way.

Any m9 holster works, at least thats what works for me, but as of now, none specifically for the m93, all it is, is that its an m9 with a 3rd burst.

Well, for any plastic-molded holster (Serpa, Safariland, etc), the M93r won't fit due to the handle in the front, I would believe.

EDIT: ED-SKaR beat me to it and made my post redundant.

Edited by GaMeFrEAK1018
  • 10 months later...

Would anyone know if standard M9 mags fit the M93R?

I was told that KSC m9 mags and m92 mags fit the KSC m93r, but i found them to be different. There may be more than one design so you may have to compare mag to mag, or even test fire them in your gun.