Good Traders/Sellers (World Wide)

R22Master

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It´s been a while from the few deals made, but it´s never too late to give positive feedback!

Long username, but a jolly good fellow, RedRonin_CaptainLu was very helpful and easy-going seller. Got a very good deal, so big cheers go to Scotland!

The votes of the Finnish jury go also to France, to member Mathub, for prompt and very helpful deal. Thanks to Mathub, my collection has had a new crown jewel since the deal: Prime slided WA M4013TSW.

...Also vote go to Germany, to member Enforcer, who was really good sport. He bought few minor parts from my collection and assumably paid huge bank transfer expenses on his account!

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I can say nothing, but praise about docs90!

Good communication, very helpful.

Rifle was well packed, w/ multiple layers of protection.

Got everything from him as described.

Highly recommended!

The same can besaid about Trasher , very good communication throughout the deal , payment was more than promt

For my first overseas deal its but a plessure ,better than some deals ive had with people 10 miles away

Enjoy and thanks

steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Browsing through this topic, I didn´t spot a vote for member Nox Invictus yet. So here it goes!

Very helpful, prompt and friendly communication, fast delivery (considering that I´m nearly on the other side of the world) and the goods were exactly what he had promised. It was a pleasure doing business with him!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived