Good Traders/Sellers (World Wide)

R22Master

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original sales add was in the US section, but since the final deal was really worldwide, I thought this feedback belongs here.

Already a distinguished seller in the Classicairsoft.net community, now credited here internationally: hhsohn was very helpful, reliable and before all, most patient seller. Kudos to Howard!

Coming from a happy new owner of JAC M16A1 GBB! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently did a trade with bloodosa, an extremely expensive trade for both of us. I was extremely displeased with the trade at first so he sent me a package that not only solved the problem but he went a step farther and gave me a full set of Slovenian camo. Not just a BDU but a hat and tactical vest. He could of just sent me what was needed to make the trade right but he went a hell of alot farther. Good guy i totaly recomend him. At first i was shaky on doing a deal with some one in another country but Bloodosa took away all those doubts. :gun:

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

i traded airsoft stuff with Tisingpow last month (sorry, i forgot to post this earlier), i can't say anything else that honest and fair trader, quick email bouncing (well, we exchanged at least 100 emailes in two weeks), everything went more than fine, superb is more like it

highly recomended

regards, mitja

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I´m here to tell my experience with the Proud Tactical Store in Ebay.

On January the 10th purchased in the (now disappeared) Proud ebay shop two molle pouches in Smoke green and paid the two of them via paypal. The order was shipped on January the 11th, by regular airmail, and it supposed to arrive to my home in 7-10 days.

Yesterday I went to the postal office to aks about my package (not arrived yet) as Brian, the guy from Proud Tactical Gear, suggested me. There, the answer was what I expected. They didn´t know anything about a package fro HK to me.

At that point (almost a month after i placed the order) I began to accept that my order was lost somewhere between Hong Kong and Spain, but I was too frustrated to act like a normal person.

I don´t know why but in this moment I went mad and, following a bad advice, I placed a dispute in paypal without waiting an answer from Brian to try to solve the situation. My behaviour was foolish, inmature and unfair but in this moment I didn´t notice of it.

Only after Brian emailed me telling me the kind of person he thought I was I knew what I did. I cancelled the dispute and offered him my apologizes. ¿What would you think he answered? After all the things I did he insisted in resend me the order without any charges.

And somebody could ask...why this guy is telling us this boring story?. Thats why. I don´t mind if i finally get the pouches, this is irrelevant, the fact is that I´m tired of hear in the forums that the Proud gear have a bad quality, that is a second division gear. What I want you all know is that the costumer service that Proud gave is far better than other “pro retailers” gave me in the past (including BHI or WGC)

The other reason is that It seems to me that the people only tells the story when somebody ripped or cheated them and I only want to show that there are honest customers out there and we should value them

I promised myself to write this (in horrible, horrible english) just to keep quiet my conscience.

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...

Vektor

Communication much better than I would require from myself :)

Plenty of additional information and frequent updates.

Vector made one more check before shipment, stripping down the whole gun. He discovered a hidden fault, notified me and reflected that in price without even asking!

He shipped the package in a higher class than agreed, on his expense.

I've received the goods, packed tightly, in just 3 days (international).

I wish such a flawless experience to everybody.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

!!!!!!!phoenix360mute!!!!!!

Seriously, best buyer I ever had. Once you reach an agreement I can guarantee that you'll get the money in your paypal account in the next 12 seconds.

jimel

Superb gun at a superb price, and delivered most ricky-tick :)

Excellent info, lots of pictures taken at my request, and extremely knowlegable. Well-fitted upgraded and metal kit.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived