Hi, I'm new here

Dave bbr

Hi,

I have had a couple of spring loaded airsoft guns (both Tokyo Marui, Glock 17 and Sig P228 hop up) for over 10 years and have used them on occasion for target practice and when I first got them "airsofting" in my parents garden as a youth.

Just got them out again for some idle target practice and thought I may get something more accurate - didn't realise there was such an airsoft community or the (no longer quite as) new laws on purchasing the guns!!

Skirmishing looks a lot of fun so I hope to get out and try it, but also as this seems the only way to get that Glock 18c bbg that looks so cool!

Anyone here been to Epsom, Elite Action Games?

Dave

Hi Dave

Welcome to Arnie's! It's pretty insane how large the airsoft community is, plus it's continuing to grow it seems!

Elite Action Games are a good crowd to play with. I prefer the woods at Dorking, but I have played in the tunnels at Epsom. A unique experience to say the least! Just remember to bring a torch (smaller is better for easy handling) and some spare batteries for it, as some sections of the tunnels are pitch black. Also, remember to book in advance! Any specific questions just ask on Arnie's, or give the EAG crew a call.

If you're keen to try woodlands combat, then Dorking is an amazing place to play. Large area, loads of features (bunkers, villages, bases, etc) and very well run.

Schoo

Hi Dave

Welcome to Arnie's! It's pretty insane how large the airsoft community is, plus it's continuing to grow it seems!

Elite Action Games are a good crowd to play with. I prefer the woods at Dorking, but I have played in the tunnels at Epsom. A unique experience to say the least! Just remember to bring a torch (smaller is better for easy handling) and some spare batteries for it, as some sections of the tunnels are pitch black. Also, remember to book in advance! Any specific questions just ask on Arnie's, or give the EAG crew a call.

If you're keen to try woodlands combat, then Dorking is an amazing place to play. Large area, loads of features (bunkers, villages, bases, etc) and very well run.

Schoo

Hi Schoo,

Thanks for the note, it's nice to have a welcome to the forum.

I'll hopefully check out an evening at Epsom quite soon, looks pretty reasonably priced too which always helps!

Maybe Dorking after that - I imagine I won't be able to resist after trying Epsom!

Dave

Archived