G&P M4a1

Handsome Pete

G&P M4a1, fired probably 200 rounds tops. Cosmetically it is in good condition, the only major mark is on the underside of the barrel from where a 203 launcher rubbed on it. Other than that only very very minor marks from being put down, posed with etc. Comes with a G&P metal midcap and is boxed. Proper COLT Trade marks, not those rats*badger*s skull & cross bone or marine jobs.

The boring bit you might want to read:

This was bought early in the year off another forum. The previous owner had purchased it as a project gun but in the end decided against it. I bought it off him in a new condition (literally fired less than a magazines worth). I have since fitted the odd accessory, fired off a few mags in the garden and then left it in the cupboard, therefore it truly is un-skirmished.

Reason for sale: I nearly gave up the sport earlier in the year but then decided to give it one more go, bought this rifle and then never went skirmishing. I am now out of work and in need of as much cash as possible and so am saying goodbye to airsoft for the foreseeable future.

Price wise I'm looking at the £200 mark ono. I know this is high but it truly is next to new and am pricing as such. Obviously open to offers but please don't post offering sales advise or surly comments, I've been selling on here for years.

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived