Hello there!

komplikation

Well, I'm new here (sort of), otherwise I wouldn't really be making this post. I have been interested in airsoft for about two years or so, finally purchasing my own gun (JG G36C) July '09. I've been a long time lurker, since I never saw the need to register, until after my first airsoft purchase. I have since sold my G36C to my best friend and have move on to (what I thought were) better things. $400 dollars worth of ACM guns later, I have realized my mistakes.

I'm one to place importance on looking towards the future, so enough about my past. Myself and a couple of my buddies have decided to form a small airsoft, err, "team." It's only going to be composed of 7 people max, so it really isn't really a team or anything of the sort. One of our goals is to build up a US SOF inspired look, for better friendly identification and just to look cool. This is why I've decided to start actively participate in the forum.

Weapons

• Dboys M16A4 (currently in pieces)
  • Dboys M4A1 (also in pieces)
  • CYMA AIMS
  • ACM (probably CYMA) AK47
  • Galaxy Glock 18C springer (broken, lol)

Gear

• ALICE rig (4x M16 magazine pouches, no-name dump pouch and gp pouch)
  • sh!tty replica MICH 2000 shell (well, it was free...)
  • Genuine issue ACU trousers (impulse buy)

In airsoft terms, that about sums up who I am and what I want to do. Please be gentle...:P

Welcome Komplikation

I'm a fellow (mostly) lurker. I find I learn more by reading than by posting a million questions that have already been asked and answered! That's a pretty impressive collection of non functioning weaponry you have. The team you're building sounds like a great idea. I don't play frequently enough to join or start a team, but it looks like a good way to play. Also an excuse to get a decent radio and headset!

Schoo

Archived