AABB Hera Arms Conversion Kit for Glock

Anyone got any details on silencers and extended barrels that will work with this kit?

Thanks in advance.

There's nothing to fit a silencer to. One chap (see above) used a piece of plumbing tube for a fake one though and it looks pretty good.

Trouble with using an extended barrel of any length is that the kit is a tight fit as it is...

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Did you have to do any mods to your kit to get it to cycle properly?

Nope, everything is bone stock. Hasn't gone thru a true test yet tho, only full auto plinking indoors. ;)

It did scratch the lower of the glock a little when assembling it but the slide seems to cycle normaly.

I forgot to post up about the rear sight slamming into the block that it comes in contact with when you pull the charging handle back, You need to sand it down about 1.5mm so your slide/rear sight does not get damaged after prolonged use.

Also, the area where the selector lever rubs onto can be sanded down using a dremel and a sanding drum. It's pretty easy to do, just remove material...test fit...remove material...test fit...etc.

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if the TM version kit will fit a KSC glock? I've had a few people ask me (ahem, FS :P). While I haven't tried it myself, I would think that there could be a possibility considering the TM slide is just slightly wider and there is some leeway with the rail screw. Can anyone confirm?

• 4 weeks later...