The HK 416 GBBR by VFC

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

received it today.   First things first:   Bolt carrier did need modification, luckily i used to be a fabricator and had my grinder and fabricating tools handy.   When i had measured the RA-TECH

RA-TECH bolt will be here sometime tomorrow after the £48 customs and parcelforce charge!   will let you guys know how it goes.    

I've owned the HK416A5 for a couple months now, so here are some thoughts if anyone actually reads this thread: The good: -External quality is great -Ambidextrous features are great- th

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I completely scrapped my VFC MK18 and salvaged what parts I could. The receiver pins are really good. Was able to remove the front assembly, grip, sights, flash hider, and stock. Those went on to my KJW and it is now the envy of the field.

Sadly, I have 7 VFC M4 magazines that I don't know what to do with... no leaks on any of them.

Kingdong, go with KJW, you won't regret the decision.

Edited by freon

Out of curiosity, is there anyway to find out what are the part number for the HK416 Stock assembly and Pistol grip? (Front sight flip up and rear sight set would also be nice)

I'm really tempted to get a hk416 (probably WE for replacement part and compatiability with my other GBB)

I don't want to spend $300+ to get those parts from hkparts and import it to Canada.

• 1 month later...

I doubt that the Iron Airsoft Kit is even close to being "exact", as compared to the VFC one.. As I recall the IA kit, didn't even vome with painted trades ;)

And as far as I can see on the pictures and videos of the "new" VFC, all the trades are correct - at least they are exactly the same as my old VFC AEG with correct trades (ableit the serial is different ofc - but starts with the correct 88-0xxxxx - Just as the real one B) ). The only thing I can see is wrong, is the dust cover wich seems to be made of plastic(and with umarex markings) - but that dosen't matter, as long as you can change it for the real deal :D

• 2 weeks later...

After a long night that involved vodka and meandering with friends i ended up ordering and paying for the VFC. It'll arrive here next week since of course i payed for express shipping aswell. In retrospect... Not the worst drunk-purchase i made. :)

So you'll have your pictures and reviews around Thursday/Friday.

PS: Got it off Tokyomodel.com.hk if anyone's interested.

Edited by Cosmitz

I doubt that the Iron Airsoft Kit is even close to being "exact", as compared to the VFC one.. As I recall the IA kit, didn't even vome with painted trades ;)

And as far as I can see on the pictures and videos of the "new" VFC, all the trades are correct - at least they are exactly the same as my old VFC AEG with correct trades (ableit the serial is different ofc - but starts with the correct 88-0xxxxx - Just as the real one B) ). The only thing I can see is wrong, is the dust cover wich seems to be made of plastic(and with umarex markings) - but that dosen't matter, as long as you can change it for the real deal :D

First off, a lot of the 2011 and beyond era HK416s and all the MR556 (US civi version) come with a plastic dustcover.

Second off, there are only two major faults in regard to authenticity with the Iron Airsoft kit: (1.) The HK AF mark on the upper receiver should be white laser etch, not deeply engraved, (2.) like you mentioned, serial number does not begin as 88. It is annoying that the trades are not filled in from the factory, but it's fairly easy to do yourself and get the colors exactly right.