The HK 416 GBBR by VFC

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

received it today.   First things first:   Bolt carrier did need modification, luckily i used to be a fabricator and had my grinder and fabricating tools handy.   When i had measured the RA-TECH

RA-TECH bolt will be here sometime tomorrow after the £48 customs and parcelforce charge!   will let you guys know how it goes.    

I've owned the HK416A5 for a couple months now, so here are some thoughts if anyone actually reads this thread: The good: -External quality is great -Ambidextrous features are great- th

Posted Images

First off, a lot of the 2011 and beyond era HK416s and all the MR556 (US civi version) come with a plastic dustcover.

Second off, there are only two major faults in regard to authenticity with the Iron Airsoft kit: (1.) The HK AF mark on the upper receiver should be white laser etch, not deeply engraved, (2.) like you mentioned, serial number does not begin as 88. It is annoying that the trades are not filled in from the factory, but it's fairly easy to do yourself and get the colors exactly right.

I use crayon on my trades, Works well

Another question... what about the quality of the internals? I've read on some asian forums negatives comments about it at least on the M4A1. BCG breaks easily and need to be replaced, triger group is not hard enough and break and other issues. Thanks again! ah! and thanks for the pics!

I had this problem with my VFC MK18 MOD1, also waiting for news on durability because I currently have 7 VFC GBB mags doing nothing in my closet.

I've done a test fire today at about 40 meters shooting 0,30's. It's not the most precise gun out there, but it's skirmishable. Full auto kept straight shots even on 8-9 bb bursts, and i felt minimal cooldown all through. This was done at about 20 degrees celsius.

LE: The mag fits exactly 30 rounds, not 35.

Edited by Cosmitz
  • 1 month later...