The HK 416 GBBR by VFC

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

received it today.   First things first:   Bolt carrier did need modification, luckily i used to be a fabricator and had my grinder and fabricating tools handy.   When i had measured the RA-TECH

RA-TECH bolt will be here sometime tomorrow after the £48 customs and parcelforce charge!   will let you guys know how it goes.    

I've owned the HK416A5 for a couple months now, so here are some thoughts if anyone actually reads this thread: The good: -External quality is great -Ambidextrous features are great- th

Posted Images

damn shame.. well I've fixed my nozzle problem, But the Bolt was locking back further in the body than where the lock is, so I've filed it ever so slightly, seems to have stopped, when the reinforced carrier arrives I'll see if it needs the same treatment. Once that arrives I can then fitted the spare parts and hopefully have her running like a tank. 

On another note, my Rainier Arms Raptor charging handle arrived today and I've already fitted it. It's so nice...

Externally she's almost finished, just need to replaced my 553 Eotech for a T1 Aimpoint, fit my Anti-Rotation pins, and get a CTR Plus LaRue Riser Stock :D

damn shame.. well I've fixed my nozzle problem, But the Bolt was locking back further in the body than where the lock is, so I've filed it ever so slightly, seems to have stopped, when the reinforced carrier arrives I'll see if it needs the same treatment. Once that arrives I can then fitted the spare parts and hopefully have her running like a tank. 

On another note, my Rainier Arms Raptor charging handle arrived today and I've already fitted it. It's so nice...

Externally she's almost finished, just need to replaced my 553 Eotech for a T1 Aimpoint, fit my Anti-Rotation pins, and get a CTR Plus LaRue Riser Stock :D

Good to know your 416 finally running great. I also need to have the anti rotation pins.the stock pins always pop out especially on FA. I know that real steel anti rotation fits without a mod, but does the WE or WA one will fit onto the VFC?

well good news, i got my VFC HK416 GBB today from UNCompany :P i paid 362 dollar and it alredy have the reinforced bolt carrier and lastest nozzle :D didnt see that comin xD i was suprised that i actualy got the reinforced bold carrier in the gun :)

Your one lucky dude. You just saved around $40.

biMMer25

What kind of hopup rubber do you use? i tried to adjust my hopup but dont see to much diffrent :/

I use the A+ hop rubber. When I still use the stock rubber (cleaned it with water and soap together with the inner barrel), it has a good range and accuracy but when I use the A+, it has a noticeable increase in range and accuracy.

I use the A+ hop rubber. When I still use the stock rubber (cleaned it with water and soap together with the inner barrel), it has a good range and accuracy but when I use the A+, it has a noticeable increase in range and accuracy.

Nice, do you know the price tag? because when i shoot i see some of my BB's hopup out of the barrel and some not :/ i use .20g BB's from company called "Blaster" i think

@Norsk22771 the A+ hop rubber will cost $10 i think.

Just to update you guys. I already had the latest reinforced bolt carrier and nozzle. The steel hammer and azimuth reduced low flow valve will arrive within 3 weeks.

I also had a GHK G5 mag to be mod to work for my 416. Unfortunately, i cannot find the website where I saw the step to mod it. Hopefully it will be successful, but if not, i'll be kicking myself hehe.

Will update you when done with the mode. I'll also upload photos and shooting test when done. And I wish i had a chrono.