Ever wonder why the world thinks America is stupid?

aznriptide859

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not only does no one in that conversation understand how the world works, but thier spelling is horiffic:

-plain

-jokeing

-rally

-exsplain

-becouse

-gravaty

-fliying

-neva

-coz

-bottem

-meens

-ther

not to mention the lack of grammer as general understanding of the english language as a while.

not to mention the lack of grammer as general understanding of the english language as a while.

Please understand that English and american are not the same languajes rolleyes.gif american is a much refined and evolved communication system, developed by years of research and hard work by the best educational system [/sarcasm]

Just kidding, USA is a big enough to have large amounts of dumb and intelligent people, this is just a funny coincidence :lol:

And no, Im not from the USA

Errr. Have you read the comments at the bottom, as there is a very poignant comment. It points out that the OP used the word aeroplane rather than airplane, and spelled realised with an "s", suggesting the OP is English educated. Also, don't the American equate China as being opposite them rather than Australia?

GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE!!! STAND BESIDE HER! LAUGH AT HER! AND KNOW THAT YOU EDUCATION AINT' ABOVE!!!!!!!!!

....... I hope there was a /sarcasm with that somewhere.

You education /= Your education

aint' /= Ain't

Just go back to thinking the Earth is flat and you will be fine

Priceless.

And me slightly more stupid... what on gods earth is Gravaty?

And please remember I am from the country with a former primeminister that said we saved the swedish (then) bad economy with big cats

PS: I didn't read the whole link. DS

Archived