Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aznriptide859

Ever wonder why the world thinks America is stupid?

Nothing to do with stupidity, Just sheer lack of common sense and rationalisation.

And it's becoming prevelant in society as the new generation are not taught any common sense from their parents.

If all i acheive as a father when the time comes is teaching my kids common sense then I have served my purpose and they will get buy in life.

not only does no one in that conversation understand how the world works, but thier spelling is horiffic:

not to mention the lack of grammer as general understanding of the english language as a while.

I think you'll find ( in order) it's: their, horrific, grammar and English (with a capital 'E').

:P

Really ? Germany, South Korea, Japan, China and India may want a word with you :unsure::D

Germany - yes, South Korea - yes, Japan - yes, but China and India... dont think so

:headbutt:

surely you would google how gravity works before posting on facebook..........

"you been given access to an infinite bank of all accumulated human knowledge, what are you going to do with it?"

"facebook"

That's either been done with an amazing sense of irony OR NONE AT ALL :P

Pffffft, you guys wouldn't know what awesome is, even if it smacked you right in the face.

:punk:

*Fruitcage*.

Yeah.

-Vic :usflag:

Yeah, it is satire. Awesome satire.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.