Pictures of your pool!

• 4 weeks later...

think if us brits had a pool we would be in it every min tht is if we had the weather and hotness!!

we would love it!!

seeing how we dont swim much in our backyards well i do :P as it floods :D

I have one, it's a little over a year old. Not exactly private, but it's not like in the middle of the street or anything. Our neihbors can see us because they live a lot higher on the hill that we do (it's tennessee, it's ALL hills, the east is anyway), but thats about all.

And man, I forgot the name of the poster, think it was enzo, but whoever it was, you are very daring, or stupid, to put your airsoft guns so close to the edge of the pool lol. Man, with my luck, I'd knock them all in before the end.

I have one, it's a little over a year old. Not exactly private, but it's not like in the middle of the street or anything. Our neihbors can see us because they live a lot higher on the hill that we do (it's tennessee, it's ALL hills, the east is anyway), but thats about all.

And man, I forgot the name of the poster, think it was enzo, but whoever it was, you are very daring, or stupid, to put your airsoft guns so close to the edge of the pool lol. Man, with my luck, I'd knock them all in before the end.

I think youre thinking of Whitefeather.