Topic 'Falure'

Hey,

Not sure whats happening but ive sure posted the same topic twice about Custom Kydex Holsters but it keeps saying 'board error' and i can no longer access the page?

Am I not aloud to post a topic of this nature? IS it because I am making them?

Sorry if i have caused a problem, if it is the due to the above may I have permission to post?

Thanks Mods -

Josh

To get commercial status, drop me a line via email. Then I can chat to you and find out who you are and what you are looking to sell. This is just a protective measure to 'vet' commercial users and thus protect the forum from spam and the users from rogue sellers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Topics auto-lock after a period. That simply stops the obvious issues on a forum of people changing what they've posted after replies come in. There's a grace period to allow people to add/adjust and fix typos etc.

If you need details added you can always PM me whatever you want added with a link to the post in question.