(2x) Vel-Tye Lo-Vis Chest Rigs

Kai_Wolf

Hey guys! I have for sale two new from the shop Tan Lo-Vis chest rigs made by us at Vel-Tye. Im selling them at a good discount since the person who sewed them up stitched them in a configuration that was not wanted by the person who ordered them. They are brand new and stitched in our normal gen 3 configuration (buckle is sewn on the back, rather than the gen 4 front). They come with all the attachments to attach it into any Hugger plate carrier, or any plate carrier with velcro loop on its surface (depending on the carrier of course). Both will also come with brand hew H harnesses so they can be worn standalone as well.

Each is going for 180 shipped to you. They go for 230 new, but since we no longer produce them in gen 3 configuration (and the difference between gen 3 to 4 is not in relevance to its durability or noticeable looks), these are going for a discounted price. As I said though, they are brand new.

Pics will be up soon. No trades. Any questions, please let me know! Both rigs are in Tan color. Both rigs will come with all the adjustable dividers for magazines and pull tab retention cord holders.

Archived